Ch. 63: Yet

Yoongi's POV

Lisa stopped then blinked for a few times. "What did you say?"

I looked away as I'm slightly regretting what I said.

'Do I really need to say that in times like this?'

I don't know what's gotten into me that I asked her that.

"Yoongi..." Her hand went to my face, slowly touching me.

I turned to her and all of a sudden, she pinched my right cheek. "Is that how you're going to propose to me, huh? Yah!"

"A-ah! Ow! Lali!" I whimpered in pain.

"You really gonna ask me that when you're already turning me on?" She slipped those words before thinking and we both stared at one another.

I smirked while she looked away. "Really? Did I turn you on?"

"Yah! Don't change the topic. I can't believe you. This isn't how I imagined you proposing to me." Lisa rolled her eyes in a way that I find really cute.

"Are you going to answer me or not?" I playfully looked at her.

"I won't." She sternly said and glared at me.

I pulled away from her and sat on her bed.

"Okay. Go to sleep now." I smiled and patted her head.

'I'm also glad that she didn't answer me 'cause I'll definitely put up a plan on proposing to her.'

Her hand suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to her again. "But we're not done yet."

I can't tell if she's just drunk or blushing, but she's really flushed right now.

I raised a brow at her. "Hm? You're being naughty now, my Lali?"

"Y-yah! After doing all those things, you'll just leave me hanging?!" Lisa looked so frustrated and I find it amusing.

"But we won't do it unless you'll answer me and that you want to marry me." I keep myself from laughing. I only said that to tease her, I don't want us to do it yet. Even though I can feel myself down there and it's hard already.

I respect Lisa so much and I wouldn't do anything to her unless it's the right time.

Her brows furrowed like she doesn't believe me. "I told you I won't answer unless you ask me properly."

"Then, we won't also do it yet." I grinned at her and she only groaned.

"Come on, let's sleep." I commanded as I laid beside her.

I stared at her as she keeps on whining at me. I couldn't help but to smile like an idiot. She's too much for me to deserve, she's too beautiful.

I love how she got affected by me in a way and looking at her right now, I couldn't ask for more.

I'm definitely ready to spend the rest of my life with her.

Lisa's POV

"Y-YAH! YAH!"

I was woken up by Jisoo-unnie's voice.

I turned to my side and saw that Yoongi is still sleeping. He really doesn't wake up easily.

I then felt his arm tightened around my waist. A smile crept on my lips as I remembered that we almost did it last night.