Ch. 45: Missed

Lisa's POV

'I must be dreaming. We're definitely back together.'

I woke up the next day and couldn't help but to smile as I remembered vividly what happened yesterday.

'He's mine again.'

I let out a squeal under my pillow like a teen girl who's just asked out by her crush.

"Lalisa Manoban. Calm down." I heard Chaeyoung's voice.

I turned to her bed and it seems like she's watching me for a long time. She's really cringing so hard.

I pouted at her. "Don't act like you didn't experience this before."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Okay, okay. I'll let you be since we've waited for this for a long time. For the two of you to be finally together again."

I awkwardly smiled at her. "I'm sorry. It's just me who's so stupid to be rejecting Yoongi every time."

She gazed at me for a moment. "You're not stupid, Lisa. We know that you're just scared. But now, we're so proud of you for being brave and taking the risk once again."

"Chaaaaae." I got off from my bed and went to her's.

She only embraced me while I got teary-eyed because of what she just said.

"I know you're in good hands, Lisa. We can tell that Yoongi is really a good man." She gently tapped my back.

I nodded. "Yeah. He is."

"Come on now. We need to get up and have some breakfast. We have some recordings to do today." She slightly lifted me up and we got off from her bed.

"Goodmorning, girls!" Jennie-unnie greeted us as soon as she saw us.

Jisoo-unnie looked over her shoulder to see us because she's busy cooking.

"Goodmorning, unnies!" Chae and I said in unison.

We took our seats as they prepare the food for us and waited for them to finish.

We ate in silence until Jisoo-unnie spoke. "So how are you now, Lisa?"

I gave her a confused look and eventually got her question. "Oh. I'm very happy, unnie." Then I gave her a genuine smile.

"We're glad that you're happy. You two had been through a lot. You deserve happiness." Jennie-unnie stated which Chae and Jisoo-unnie agreed to.

"Yah. Why are you making me cry early in the morning?" I jokingly complained to them but they just all laughed.

"Yeah. Why are you making my girl cry?"

Surprised, we all turned to where the voice came from and saw Yoongi and Jimin.

"Yah! How'd you got in here?" Jisoo-unnie asked the boys.

Instead of answering, Jimin showed our spare keys.

"Omo! That's why mine is missing." Chae blurted out and we all looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Uh. Well. We went out the other day and I placed my keys on the table but forgot about it after." She explained and my eyes went to Yoongi who seems to be watching me.

"So what brought you here?" Jennie-unnie asked, turning to the boys.

"My hyung here wants to check Lisa, just to make sure that she wouldn't change her mind." Jimin answered while Yoongi nudged him a little.