Ch. 42: Self

Yoongi's POV

"Taehyung! Where did you go?" I heard Jin asked that bastard.

"Uh. Just met a friend." He answered.

I ignored them and headed towards our room. I laid down on my bed and Taehyung's words resounded inside my head.

'I'll take her away from you.'

I tightly closed my eyes as I rested my right arm on my forehead.

"I won't let you. No matter what." I murmured to myself.

"Yoongi"

I heard someone called my name and I opened my eyes only to see Jin.

I sat up and glanced at him. "What are you doing here?"

He sighed first then sat on the edge of my bed. "I know how you feel right now. You might be very angry and offended. Taehyung doesn't know what you've been through. That's why he can talk like that. You know that he can be a child sometimes."

I looked at my swollen hands. "But he's still a man. If what he had said was true, then I wouldn't hesitate to fight him again when he steals Lisa."

"I know you would do anything for Lisa, but please consider yourself first. You're a smart guy, Yoongi." He said before moving onto his bed to sleep.

I stared into space, trying to grasp the things he had told me.

'Am I really forgetting myself?'

Lisa's POV

"Lisa-yah! Wake up!"

Chae's voice woken me up. I immediately sat up and glanced at my phone, checking the time. It's only 7:00 in the morning.

I went out of our room after washing up my face.

"Yah, Park Chaeyoung! Why are you waking me up so early?" I said in a low-tone voice.

I headed to our dining area and saw my unnies, together with Taehyung.

"Annyeong, Lisa!" Taehyung waved at me like a kid.

I glanced over my unnies who are avoiding my gaze.

'They owe me an explanation later.'

I sat beside Taehyung and Jisoo-unnie. "Annyeong, Tae! What brought you here?"

"I'm just dropping by. I'll go to our studio later, we have some recording to do." He informed me before eating his food.

"You must be very busy lately since you're preparing for your first comeback after some years of being incomplete." Jennie-unnie stated and we all turned to Taehyung.

He nodded. "Yeah. We can't let our fans wait for too long again. We want to make them happy with our new songs."

"That's good. You know, we'll also do that if we have our chance." Jisoo-unnie commented.

"Yeah. Too bad, YG isn't letting you these past years." He stated, my members and I glanced at each other awkwardly. "Oh. How about you come to our studio today? I bet my members will be happy to see you." He continued, making us all looked at him.

"Is it okay to just come? I mean, we might just disturb you." Chae asked him, which we all agreed to.

He shook his head. "Ani. They would even be glad to see you there."

My unnies looked at me and I know that I have the right to say something since Yoongi will be there. But I also know that they want to see their boyfriends.