Final Chapter: Always

(a/n: whole chapter will be in third person's pov)

Lisa woke up the next day, oblivious on something big that is about to happen and will definitely change her life.

"Erhm..."

She felt that she's no longer naked and realized that she's already wearing Yoongi's favorite shirt, the FG one. Maybe he clothed her while she's still sleeping.

She then noticed Yoongi watching her with a playful smirk, so she gave him a sweet smile. "Good morning."

"It's indeed a great morning, Lali." Yoongi showed his gummy smile as Lisa was a bit suspicious of him being too happy early in the morning.

"You can stare at me all you want, but we need to have our breakfast now. Anyway, how are you feeling?" Yoongi stood up from their bed and lend a hand for her to hold while getting up.

Lisa suddenly felt a stinging pain in between her legs when she tried to walk.

Her pained face didn't go unnotice by Yoongi who immediately went beside her. "You want to take a warm bath first?"

She shyly nodded as Yoongi guided her towards their bathroom.

Lisa was about to remove the shirt when she saw that Yoongi is still with her, just staring at her intently. "Won't you turn around?"

He shrugged his shoulders while pouting, "why would I? I've seen it all last night so you don't need to be shy."

Lisa's cheeks flushed when she remembered what they did last night. "But still!"

"Fine. Happpy?" Yoongi turned his back as Lisa quickly removed the shirt.

She even heard Yoongi chuckled but his face still away from her.

"That was hot." Yoongi suddenly turned around while Lisa is still struggling in going inside the bathtub.

She shrieked when Yoongi placed his hands on her body as he carefully placed her inside the bathtub. He prepared her bubble bath awhile ago since he already knew that Lisa would still be in pain.

"Feeling better?" Yoongi asked and Lisa sank half of her face in the water before nodding. It surely relieves her body aches.

She even placed some bubbles on her private parts as Yoongi is giving her playful looks.

"I saw you undressing awhile ago." He commented that earned a glare from her.

"And how?" She squinted her eyes to the man who's sitting on the edge of the tub.

He pointed to the mirror on the opposite side of where she was standing before. Yoongi definitely saw her whole body.

She splattered some water to Yoongi because of embarrassment.

"Yah. You just want me to share a bath with you, huh?" Yoongi teased her and she can only roll her eyes.

"Na-uh. We can't do that now because we're running out of time today. But we can definitely do that after our wedding." He winked at her and Lisa tilted her, curiosity is all over her face.