Ch. 16: Friends

Lisa's POV

Christmas had passed by just like an ordinary day. We wasn't able to spend it with our families since we're focusing on our comeback so we celebrated it in our dorm. I remembered before, I even cried because I couldn't be with my family for the first time. But it's always been like that for so many years now, even when we're still trainees. That's why we're getting used to it.

Yoongi oppa and I have also been in contact for a month now, we often text each other. I couldn't be any happier with that. I got to know him a lot and my impressions of him changed. He may looked quiet in person but when we're texting, he surely have a lot to say.

Chae told me how things went with Jimin, too. She admitted to me that she's starting to like him. She looked so happy and I'm also happy for her.

"Lisa, can we talk?" Jennie-unnie approached me. We're in Japan for our tour, today is the last day.

"Sure, unnie. What is it?" I asked her. She led me to a corner.

"Who's MYG?" She went directly to the point. I was taken aback. Did she saw it on my phone?

"Min Yoongi, right? When did this all start? You know our rules, Lisa." She continued.

"U-unnie, it's nothing like that. We're just friends." I told her, which is the truth. There's nothing really going on between us. It's just me who likes him.

She sighed, "Just make sure. Papa YG will be mad." She warned me one last time and we went back.

I still can't believe that Jennie-unnie found it out this soon.

After the tour, we headed straight to the airport to go back to Seoul. We're all tired and my members are already asleep but I'm still wide awake.

'It's not like we're caught dating, but why do I feel so afraid?' I looked at the window and stared at the clouds.

Maybe I'm just afraid that I'll get to cut my contact with him.

Once we've reached Seoul, Manager Oppa drove us to our dorm. I headed to our room and immediately lied on my bed.

I looked at the time on my phone, it's already 1:15 in the morning. I opened my conversation with Yoongi oppa. The last time we texted was two days ago. He's also busy with their US tour which had just began last week.

I was scrolling through our messages when a new message came in. I changed his name to his real name since Jennie-unnie already found out, I bet she already told Jisoo-unnie about it.

YOONGI: Hey, you still awake?

Me: Yep. How's everything there, oppa? :)

YOONGI: Good. We're having our lunch. Why are you still awake? It's like already past 1 in there.

Me: Nice. :) We just got back from Japan, oppa. You know, busy with some mini tours.

YOONGI: I see. You should rest now. I know it's tiring. We'll just catch up soon. :)

Me: Okay, oppa. Have fun there! Don't be grumpy. Hehe.

I closed my phone and placed it on my table. Since I was tired, I easily drifted to sleep.

---

"Lisa, wake up." I felt someone shaking my body. I opened my eyes and saw Chae. She sadly looked at me, "Lisa, our unnies want to talk with you."

I slowly sat up. "Why? What's wrong?"

She didn't talk for a while. "It's about you and Yoongi-sunbae."

I felt nervous. I looked at Chae and seems like she know what I'm thinking.

"You'll be fine, just tell them the truth." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

We went outside our room and headed to the living area. Our unnies are already waiting for us.

"Sit." Jisoo-unnie told us so we did.

"What is it, unnies?" I looked at them. They both have straight faces.

"What is this that I've heard from Jennie? You're in contact with a BTS member?" Jisoo-unnie started interrogating me.

I gulped. "Unnie, we're just friends. It's not like we're dating. Yes, I admit I like him, but that's it. I will never tell him about my feelings." I assured them. Chae is just quiet beside me, holding my hands.

"But what if he's started to like you and will eventually confessed to you? What will you do?" Jennie-unnie asked. I didn't see that coming. Honestly, I didn't think of that. It's impossible for him to like me.

"W-well, my career is more important. Of course, I'll tell him that I don't want to be in a relationship."

"Gosh. Did we raise this kid right?" Jisoo-unnie asked Jennie-unnie who answered, "I guess not." I looked at them confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked them. Chae also looked puzzled.

They both sighed. "We're just testing you, Lisa. I know you're only saying that you're just friends because you're afraid of the consequences that may arise once the two of you had something going on. Maybe you're not yet that inlove with him because you can still say that. But we're assuring you that no matter what decision you make, we'll always support you. We're fine if you're friends with him for now." Jisoo-unnie told me.

"We also want you to be happy. We may not be able to date for now but if you ever want to date in the future and you're really serious with each other, I think Papa YG can't stand against it." Jennie-unnie continued.

I looked at them. "Unnies, you scared me." I'm about to cry. They all laughed at me.

"But, please be careful. Also, get to know him better. So that you would know if he really deserves you. Don't just give your heart away, okay?" I just nodded at Jennie-unnie.

We all stopped when Chae raised her hand, I looked at her. I know what she's doing.

"What is it, Chaeyoung?" Jisoo-unnie asked.

"Uhm. I have a confession to make." She sheepishly smiled at us.

"Go on." Jennie-unnie told her.

"I also like someone from BTS. A-and, I'm in contact with him too." Our unnies looked surprised.

"You too? Oh, gosh. Why do our babies much better than us?" Jisoo-unnie commented.

"What is this? Is BTS collecting Blackpink?" We turned our heads to Jennie-unnie.

"Why do you say so, unnie?" I looked at her suspiciously. She looked loss for words.

"Hehe. I'm just saying that because you two are involved with BTS members." She answered.

"Oh, come on! Jennie, just tell them you like Taehyung!" Jisoo-unnie blurted out. Jennie-unnie looked so shocked. "Unnie! How did you know?" She hid herself with a pillow.

We all laughed at her. Jisoo-unnie sighed, "Aigoo! My kids like BTS, huh?"

"What about you, unnie?" Chae asked her.

"Me? It's not like I don't like them, but I hate someone from BTS." She answered and I think we already knew who he is.

"It's Jin-sunbae, right?" I was the one who answered. She just nodded.

"Unnie, hate can turn into love." Chae teased her. Jisoo-unnie glared at her which made us all laugh.

Seems like we're all involved with BTS. I don't know what will happen to us.