Ch. 24: Worried

Lisa's POV

We're in their living room, playing some card games. Jin didn't join us because it seems like he doesn't want to be involve with Jisoo-unnie. He just watched on their TV.

I'm glancing at Chae from time to time, she already looked nervous. I tried catching her attention and when I did, I gestures her to come with me.

"Oppa, I'll just accompany Chae to the comfort room. Where is it?" I asked Yoongi oppa who's head is resting on my lap. He didn't join our game, he said he's tired.

He didn't utter a word and pointed somewhere even with his eyes closed.

I carefully held his head and replaced me with a pillow. Then Chae and I excused ourselves, we immediately headed towards the comfort room.

"Chae, are you ready?" I whispered at her, trying to look out if ever someone comes.

She shook her head. "I don't know. But I can't let this time pass."

"I'm rooting for you. You can do this. I'll tell Jimin that I'm hungry so he would go to the kitchen. You can talk there, okay?" I encouraged her. She just nodded and sighed deeply.

I went back to where the others are. It looks like no one noticed Chae's absence.

I didn't get back on playing for awhile but my unnies are really having fun.

"Chim, can you get us some snacks? I want to eat. Pleeeeease?" I tried pleading to him.

"Lisa is right. We're also hungry. Come on, Jimin." Hoseok agreed to me. I smiled inwardly.

With no choice, he stood up and went to the kitchen.

I felt Yoongi oppa shifted. I turned to him and he's looking up at me.

"Wae?" I asked him.

He sat up and went closer to me. "What's that? Is there something going on?" He's really quick witted.

"Chae will confess to Jimin." I whispered in his ear.

He smirked then whispered back. "Another couple will be born today."

I mouthed at him. "I know right."

We smiled to each other because we obviously know what will happen to the two.

"Hey! Hey! These two are so lovey dovey. Respect us singles!" Jin suddenly shouted. He's now looking at us, and so as the others who are playing.

"It's okay with us. Maybe you're just jealous because he got a girlfriend first. Go get yours, hyung." Taehyung teases Jin.

"No one wants to be his girlfriend." Jisoo-unnie mocked Jin, imitating his words awhile ago.

"Jisoo-unnie said she wants to have a boyfriend. Why don't just the two of you get together?" Jennie-unnie also teases the two of them and everyone cheered. They both looked annoyed.

"Yah! Who would want to be with that person?!" They yelled at the same time.

"See? You really suit one another." Hoseok continued teasing them.

We just laughed at the two. Honestly, they really looked good together.

"Yah, Lisa. Where did Chae go?" Jennie might have already noticed Chae's absence.

I looked at Yoongi oppa then back to her. "Uhm, she-"

"I'm here, unnie." Chae came out from the kitchen and she's with Jimin. I looked down at their intertwined hands. They both looked shy and nervous.