Ch. 6: Amusement Park

Lisa's POV

I rushed outside the place after I glanced at their table, I'm aware that they are all looking at us while Jimin and I talked to each other. I feel so shy because he's there and I don't know if I did act weirdly. I heaved a sigh as I walked back to our dorm. I don't know why Jimin suddenly talked to me, I was so flustered that I didn't know what to say to him.

'So I embarrassed myself again infront of him. Why do I always do that whenever we encounter each other?' I mentally facepalmed myself.

I reached our dorm and opened the door, "Unnies!! I'm home!" I walked to the living room to check if they're still watching but I found no one. I put my take outs first in the dining table before continuing my search for them. "Jisoo-unnie? Jennie-unnie? Chaeyoung?" I called each one of them.

I headed to our room and found three bodies slumped on my bed, sleeping soundly. I chuckled at myself while looking at them. I didn't bother waking them up because I know that they also need some rest. I left the room and headed towards the living room to just watch some shows. After the show ended, I yawned and I didn't even realize that I drifted to sleep.

"Lisaaaa!"

"Limario!!"

"Lili!"

Loud voices calling me by my names and hands shaking my body woke me up. I sat up still looking sleepy and looked at them. "Wae?"

"Thank goodness, you're awake! It's already 5:30 in the afternoon." Jennie-unnie told me making my eyes widened.

"Already?! What- why didn't you wake me up?" I whined at them. They all looked at each other.

"We've been waking you up for about an hour but you didn't budge." Chae said as they all stood up and went to the dining area.

"Lisa-yah, thank you for the bread and cakes!!" I heard Jisoo-unnie yells. I also stood up and followed them, " You're always welcome! I passed by a place and decided to buy you some food because I know you're hungry all the time." I teased and grinned at them, they all glared at me. "Oops!" I acted like I said something I shouldn't be saying.

"We'll let you this time because you gave us food!" Chae answered and we all laughed.

---

Three days passed by like a blur. We didn't go out because we want to have some time on our own. But today, we decided to go to an amusement park. Of course, with the permission of our managers. We just need to disguise ourselves so that no one can notice us.

"Do I still look like Jisoo?" Jisoo-unnie asked us, she's wearing a hoodie which looked larger for her and a mask to cover half of her face.

"Not bad, unnie." I commented on her outfit. Well, we all look the same. We're wearing our casual clothes, meaning we're on our hoodies, jeans and sneakers.

Chae scanned our outfit, "But don't we look strange? Wouldn't people be looking at us more because of our disguise?"

"I bet not. It's a bit cold outside since it's autumn. People will also wear something like this. Plus, we've decided to go there in evening. If there would be lots of people, they wouldn't notice us because they'll be busy with their own business." Jennie-unnie said, fixing her shoes.

"Let's just enjoy our time when we get there! It's been so long since the last time we went to an amusement park." I beamed at them and gestured them to hurry so we can go now.

"Waaaaaah!! This place looks good!" I exclaimed as we scanned the whole amusement park. My inner child self is excited to try different rides and games.