Ch. 52: Mad

Lisa's POV

I'm walking back and forth infront of my bed while holding my phone.

"Chae, do you think I should just explain everything to Yoongi?" I asked almost hysterically because I can't help but to worry.

Chae looked at me worriedly. "Lisa, calm down. Just give him some time. Don't tell him yet, he might think that you're being defensive. We all know that maybe he's mad right now. And if you talk to him while his at that state, maybe you'll just end up arguing."

"I-I don't know, Chae. I even tried messaging him but he's not replying." I sat down on the edge of my bed helplessly.

"See? I think you just need to let him be for now." She suggested and moved to my side as she hugged me.

"I don't want us to fight anymore. I assured him that Jaewon-oppa is no longer special to me. But now that rumors are spreading, I don't think he'll still believe me." I couldn't help but to shed some tears.

"We've been... through a lot. I cannot afford to lose him again." I hugged her tight as she hushed me.

"Our unnies are trying their best to talk to our managers and to our sajangnim. It'll be okay, Lisa." Chae comforted me while rubbing my back.

---

"Are we really allowed to enter your rooms?"

"Of course! We already talk to them and they're okay with it."

"Isn't she awake yet?"

"Yah! Lower down your voice. You might wake her up."

I heard some people whispering near me. Their faint voices are so familiar that I quickly opened my eyes only to see nine people standing infront of my bed.

Because of my surprise, I immediately sat up.

"A-aish!! Yah! Lisa! You startled us!" Taehyung yelled at me because of my unexpected move.

"Yah! Why are you here inside our room? Ani... what are you even doing here in New York?!" I asked them, bewildered by their sudden appearance here.

Jisoo-unnie cleared her throat. "U-uh. They flew here all of a sudden because of the news."

I looked at them confused. I don't get how it is related.

I chuckle sarcastically. "Why would you do that? Aren't you also busy?"

"Lisa, we also have our schedule here starting next week. But we just flew earlier because we worry for all of you." Jimin answered while looking at me then turning to my members.

"We know that it somehow affects your group. And... also your relationship." Namjoon looked at us with concern and he even trailed off, directing the topic to me and Yoongi.

I bowed down when I remembered about what happened last night. Then, looked up to them again when I realized that Yoongi could be here too!

I scanned all their faces to see the man I badly wanted to see but, he's not here.

They might've noticed me. "Uhm. Yoongi isn't here. He's in our room, we also booked here on this hotel." Jin informed me before giving me a small smile.

"I bet he doesn't want to see me yet. I know he's mad." I tried shrugging it off but they know that I'm not okay.

"We tried talking to him to come here but he just ignores us everytime." Jungkook apologetically looked at me.