Ch. 60: Firsts

Lisa's POV

"Lisa, the boys will come here later for our Valentine's night." Chae reminded me and I had the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yes, I know. Yoongi has been telling me about it ever since I woke up today." I looked at my reflection on the mirror, judging my outfit.

Chaeyoung laughed and I turned to her. "Yah! What's funny?"

"Nothing. It's just amusing that he didn't forget our party later tonight but forgot your anniversary. Lisa, your FIRST ANNIVERSARY." She even exaggerated it.

Yes. We're actually having our late valentines today, which is also the same date when Yoongi and I got back together a year ago.

We returned to our busy schedules after we celebrated New Year on BTS' dorm. Nothing special happened on that day as we just waited for the countdown, ate some kimchi stew and Mandu-guk that Jin prepared, played some card games, and rewatched the Avengers: Endgame movie. It was all normal not until we saw Jin and Jisoo-unnie making out on Jin's bed as Yoongi and I wanted to take a nap. We didn't tell the others yet because I know that they'll just tease them.

Since we've been busy with our own projects and concerts, we can't get to celebrate on the actual Valentines day. That's why, everyone agreed on having our late party today.

"Stop it, Park Chaeyoung. I don't really get him. Doesn't he know? Like for real? We even have the same anniversary with Jin and Jisoo." I couldn't stop ranting at her.

"Well. I don't know about that but he asked you out, right? So it means, you two have some time alone before our small party tonight. You can talk to him about it." Chae suggested and I think she's right.

"Maybe he's just too busy and preoccupied lately." I gave him an excuse to make myself feel better.

"Just enjoy this day, yeah?" Chae patted my back and left our room.

Yoongi's POV

I just reached Blackpink's dorm and messaged Lisa that I'm already outside.

Her reply was short, telling me to wait for a few minutes.

After some time, I can already see Lisa walking towards my car. She looks beautiful, as always.

I greeted her with a kiss on her cheeks as she came inside.

She just gave me a small smile. "Where are we going?"

I felt like something was off but I only ignored it.

"You'll see." I playfully answered and she just nodded.

While on the road, I couldn't help but glance at Lisa from time to time. She's unusually quiet today and I don't like this uncomfortable feeling.

"Are you okay?" I managed to ask and she turned to me.

"I'm good. How 'bout you? Are you okay?" I sensed that she's hinting at me for something but I don't know what it is.

"Uh. Fine?" I said in confusion and I noticed how she reacted, it seems like she's mad or something.

Silence filled us once more and I just focused on the road while she took a nap.

---

"Lali, we're here." I caressed her face to wake her up.

"Urggh." She only grunted before turning to me then looked outside.

"Why are we here?" She seems puzzled on why I brought her here.

We're in this place again. The place where we first met—Han River.