Ch. 7: Secret

Lisa's POV

"One. Two. Three." I count as I keep on dancing. I'm in our studio, practicing our choreo because we will be performing again tomorrow. I want to make our performance to be the best that's why I keep on practicing.

As I finished my dance practice, I sat on the floor. I grabbed the bottle of water beside me and drank on it. I'm literally out of breath, I practiced nonstop for almost 2 hours.

My members are not with me because they have other plans. I bet they've prepared already. It's just me who's very perfectionist especially in our performances. I want to give the best for our fans.

I heard a knock, maybe that's the delivery. I stood up and grabbed my purse as I walked towards the door. The delivery boy greeted me and I just smiled at him. I handed him my payment while he handed me a plastic with my food inside. I bowed and thanked him which he did the same. I closed the door and placed my food on the floor where I'll eat since there's no table here. I didn't let a second pass because of my hunger.

After eating, I lied on the floor. I still feel exhausted even though I'm already full.

I grabbed my phone on the side which is just within my reach. I opened it and scrolled down the feed on my SNS. I saw some articles about us, some of our fans commented on how excited they are for our performance tomorrow. I scrolled for more then I saw an article about them, BTS. Of course, they would be anywhere. I clicked on it and read it. They are in Japan for a show. They must be promoting. I sighed as I closed my phone. I placed it on my side.

I closed my eyes and my thoughts wandered on the day we went to the amusement park. We told Jennie-unnie and Chae about what really happened. They are obviously shocked. They scolded Jisoo-unnie because of how she acted, but they also laughed at her.

I also remembered my encounter with Suga that day, it was only a brief moment but I was really happy to see him in the amusement park. I just can't stop feeling disappointed because we have to meet in that kind of situation.

'Will I be able to meet you in a nice way?' I was about to take a nap when I heard a beep on my phone. I grabbed it again with eyes still close. I opened my eyes to see who messaged me, but it was from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hello, Lisa. :)

'Who could this be?' I thought as I tapped for a reply.

Me: Who's this?

My number is really private. Only my friends and my members know. So this mustn't be a fan. I waited for about a minute until I heard a beep again.

Unknown: It's me, Jimin. ;)

My phone slipped from my hands, landing on my face.

"Ouch!" I rubbed the part where it landed.

I looked at my phone again. 'How did he know my number?'

Me: Oh. Hi, sunbaenim. :) Btw, how did you know my number?

I replied what's inside my thoughts. I saved his number, JIMIN.

JIMIN: I got it from Kookie, I asked him to get it from BamBam. I know you're friends with him. I hope you don't mind me getting it. :)

'BamBam!! I'll definitely smack him when we meet.' I thought as I saw his reply. But who's this Kookie? I'll just ask BamBam next time.

Me: I see. :) No. It's okay. So what made you messaged me, sunbaenim?

'It's definitely not okay!! I'll be dead if my members or worse, our managers found out.' I shook my head. I better hide this very well. I don't want them assuming that I'm dating. That's a no no to our company.

JIMIN: Please drop the formalities. Just call me Chim. :) Anw, would you rather want me to get straight to the point or nah?

I looked at his reply, "Chim?" I changed his name to CHIM.

Me: Okay, Chim. :) Uhm. That's what I'm about to say too. Please get it to the point.

I replied to him. I waited for his reply which is taking a lot longer.

CHIM: Uhm. I know that you're still on a dating ban. But I want you to help me to get close with Rosé. I like her. And please, don't tell her!!

My eyes widened at his reply. I did not expect that. So, he likes Chae?

I was about to reply when the door burst open, revealing my members. They barged into the studio and I immediately slid my phone inside the pocket of my sweatpants. I sat down and looked at them nervously.

"O-oh. Hi, unnies!! What are you doing here?" I smiled at them.

"We're fetching you! We'll go home now. We need to rest for tomorrow." Chae said as she pulled me up.

"Okay, okay. I'll just clean this up first." I told them. I picked up my trash and put it in the trash bin.

We walked towards the elevator, and went inside.

"Where did you all go?" I asked them.

"We went to a store. Just looking at some stuffs." Jennie-unnie answered. I looked at them. 'So that's why they're in a disguise again?'

"You didn't buy anything?"

"Yeah. We can't buy though. There's just so many people." Jisoo-unnie said.

I just nodded. We reached the ground floor and went outside to head to our car. We went home and I just slumped my body on my bed. My members are still on the living room.

I suddenly remembered Chim. I took my phone out. I stared at his text and thought of what I would reply to him.

Me: Okay, I won't tell her and I'll help you. But in one condition...

I don't care if I'll look desperate but I think this is a good idea.

CHIM: Yah! Took you long enough, I thought you told her already. You scared me! Anw, you'll really help me? Oh, thank you!! What condition? Anything, just tell me.

I smiled at his message as I typed my reply.

Me: Help me with Suga-sunbaenim. And don't tell him too.

I sent my message and threw my phone on my bed. I covered my face with my pillow. Embarrassment is eating me. Oh gosh!!

My phone beeped. Even though I'm scared, I still looked at what he replied to me.

CHIM: Woah! You like him?! That's new. :D Don't worry, I won't. We'll keep this as a secret, okay? :)

Me: Okay.

----

Oops! What's about to happen? ;)

Thank you for reading this story. I'm so happy! T_T Sorry if there's any typo. Hihi. Please Comment and Vote! :))