Ch. 51: Caught

Lisa's POV

"Aaaaah. Jin-ah, bogoshipda!"

I looked at Jisoo-unnie, it seems like she's video calling her boyfriend. She even talks with a pout.

"Nado bogoshipda, yeobo! Huhu." Jin replied to her.

I facepalmed feeling the embarrassment they're giving off. That's too much of being clingy. But it's no longer my business if that's how they want to show their love to each other.

I just went back on listing down the things that I need to buy here. Since we'll stay here for awhile, I guess I might use my time to shop and roam around the area.

"Chaeyoung, do you have anything to buy?" I turned to Chae after I've finished my list.

Chae didn't respond, she's just smiling while staring at her phone.

I grabbed a pillow near me and threw it to her.

"Yah! Lalisa! Mwoya?!" Startled, she immediately looked at me.

"Well, I was talking to you but you're just ignoring me." I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms.

"I'm busy texting with Jimin. Anyway, what are you even saying?" She moved to a small couch in our so-called living area, we have this room that connects our rooms.

"I'm asking you if you have anything to buy? I'll go out later." I informed her while standing up.

"Ah. For now, I don't think I have anything to buy. I'll just shop when I've come to think of something." Chae talked to me while she's busy typing on her phone.

I sighed. "Okay, I'll be back before dinner. But where's Jennie-unnie?"

"She's with her friend, Chahee, you know her right?" Jisoo-unnie answered and I just nodded.

I left them there and headed to our bedroom to prepare my clothes, then went to take a bath.

After I've done my light make up, I went out of our room and headed back where my unnies are.

"I gotta go. Just text me when you need something." I told them while getting my bag. They just nodded but their attention is on their phones.

I sighed and decided to go now.

I put on my shades while walking to the elevator. I'm glad that this is an exclusive hotel, there's only few people in here.

I got inside alone and waited until I reached the ground floor. But when it was on the seventh floor, it opened and a guy in a hoodie went in.

I was frozen on my feet when I realized that he might attack me or what since it's just the two of us here.

I silently prayed that nothing will happen and that I will reach the ground floor faster.

Because I was so nervous, I accidentally dropped my phone that I'm holding.

I reached for it but before I got it, the man got it first.

"U-uhm. Thank y-you." I stuttered while getting my phone with trembling hands.

But he moved it away from me. "Wait a minute... is that you, Lisa?"

His voice stopped me from reaching for my phone. I looked up and saw a bare-faced Jaewon. I didn't see his face awhile ago because of his hoodie. But now that we're face to face, I can clearly see that it's Jaewon-oppa.

"Oh! Jaewon-oppa! What are you doing here?" Surprised, I held him on his shoulders to know if I'm really correct.

"Yeah, it's me. So you're Lisa?" He smiled like how he usually does.