A Year And Half (Yoongi)

"Are you sure about this, Yoongi?" Jin asked me again. He kept on doing that to see if I will change my mind.

"For the nth time, yes. I'm very sure about this." I'm starting to get annoyed but I stop myself because of the favor that they'll be doing for me.

"I already talked with Bang PD-nim, he's okay with it." Namjoon informed us as soon as he came back, he made a quick call with our boss.

"I'm sorry to make you all do this." I apologized to the three of them.

"If it is the only way that you can resolve your issue with Lisa, then we'll support you." Hoseok smiled at me.

It's our first day here in camp, and I told them my plan. My original plan is that I'm the only one who will do it but then they insisted that we all do it together.

The thing is that, I want to consume all the free hours I have to do my tasks to make my stay here a little shorter. But since they all agreed to join me, then we will all have our over times. We also decided to sacrifice some of our free time outside. Instead of weeks, we will just go home for three days. It's also to not make our maknaes know about our plan.

The officers already agreed to our request because we will also work to have that early dismissal.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jin worriedly asked.

We've been carrying military bags for almost 2 hours now, heading towards another building where we will all put them in. We stopped for a moment to breathe.

I just nodded at him but deep inside, I'm already exhausted.

"Let's get this done so we can have our rest in there." Namjoon said and we continued walking.

"49, 50, 51, 52..." I counted as I do the push ups.

We're having one of our extreme trainings these week and I swear, this is a lot more difficult than when we do our dance practices.

"65, 66...ugh!" I let myself lie on the ground because I couldn't continue it anymore.

I can feel my body aches, it's like I'm being punished.

Or maybe I am. Maybe this is what I get for letting her go, for letting us break apart.

But the only thing that keeps me going here inside this camp, is the hope I have for us to be together again.

Whenever I have a vacant, I always go to the office to borrow the phone of the officer-in-charge that I got close to because he said that his daughter loves us and that I am her bias.

I grabbed that opportunity to make a deal with him. I'll give him things from us in exchange for an hour with his phone everyday. Just to be updated with whatever Lisa is doing.

Yeah, I know that it's wrong but he didn't even refuse so might as well take that.

*sighs*

The things I do just for her, just for us. I would risk everything just to have her back.

"Hyungs! You're here again, yey!!" The three brats welcomed us.

This is our third time coming home since we entered the camp and we get to celebrate Christmas together.

The maknaes even surprised us when they prepared everything for our celebration.

"Wow! You did these? Did you cook too?" Jin admire the food prepared on our dining table.

"No, we ordered them. But this sweet potatoes here, I made them." Jungkook is even proud to say that and also showed us his specialty.

Jin seems to be disappointed but also laughed when Jungkook made a trick with his 'masterpiece', a sticky sweet potatoes.

But Taehyung wouldn't want to let Jungkook win so he showed us his talent in plating, with a saucer that has a huge porcelain squirrel on the center.

When we saw it, we all laughed our hearts out.

When I looked at my members, I couldn't help but to feel sorry for them. They're doing everything just to help me. Those three, who are with me on the camp, also sacrifices their time and energy. Our three maknaes who never fails to make us happy when they knew we were tired.

I'm so fortunate to have all of them. We really are a family.

---

"Yah! Hyung! We're finally going home tomorrow so don't sulk there." Hoseok called out on me, I'm lying on the floor in the corner of our room. My back is facing them.

I didn't turn around. I'm thinking about tomorrow. I'm going to meet her again.

I'm going to see her in their concert but I'm not yet ready.

Of course, I'm excited. But the fear that she'll just gonna ignore and push me away is what I'm not yet prepared for.

'Lisa, please hear me out now.'

"Hyung, let's sleep so we can get up tomorrow early. We still need to prepare our things." Namjoon went to me and pulled my hand up, causing me to get up.

Lifelessly, I stood up and went to my bed.

"Aigoo. Yoongi, you must rest so you'll have the strength to go and see her." Jin said before turning off the lights.

I couldn't sleep even when I wanted to. My mind just can't stop thinking about everything.

The experience I had inside this camp is really hard. Even so that I'm away from her.

Knowing that she hates me and she might even move on from me now, I don't know what awaits me when I come back.

For so long since we broke apart, I didn't let her escape my mind.

I really don't know how the short time we got to spend together had left a huge impact on me.

Our relationship is even shorter than my stay here in the military, but I just couldn't let her slip away like that.

I didn't endure all those hard times for nothing. I sacrificed for a long time.

For a year and half, I only experienced pain.

----

Uhm. Sorry, I don't have any idea about how military works in South Korea so I just made these all up. 😂

I'm also posting this pic since this is the first ever family picture of BTS and Blackpink that isn't edited

Look how close they are!! 😆