Ch. 62: Dare

(a/n: This chapter may contain SOME MATURE scenes, so please read at your own risk. 🙈)

Lisa's POV

We continued playing and so far the game is fun. As of now, the victims of the game were Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Chaeyoung, Yoongi, and I. The others are still lucky for not being pointed.

I suddenly felt dizzy.

Yoongi might've noticed me. "Are you tipsy already?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

He suddenly stood up, gaining the attention of the others.

"Waeyo?" Jimin asked, while Yoongi supported me in standing up.

"She's already drunk. She needs to sleep now." I heard Yoongi excused us.

"Yah! Don't do something else, okay?!" Namjoon warned us and Yoongi just muttered a curse.

"Yah. No c-cursing, Yoo...ngi." My speech was slurred.

'Damn, Park Chaeyoung. She made me drink 10 shots.'

We slowly walked towards our room and Yoongi even struggled in opening the door.

He guided me to my bed and tucked me neatly.

"I'll stay here while you sleep." He's brushing my hair with his fingers.

I shook my head but it only made me feel more dizzy. "Please have fun with them. I don't want to ruin the party. They might also think we're doing something."

I'm glad that I'm drunk because he wouldn't know that I'm currently blushing just by the thought of it.

"Okay. But you can still text me if you need anything, right?" He worriedly held my hand and I could only nod at him.

Before completely leaving me on the room, he placed a glass of water on my side table.

I couldn't sleep but I'm drunk enough to not be in my normal state.

I slowly sat up and made my back rest on my bed's headboard. My eyes were not fully opened because my vision is blurry.

I managed to get the glass of water and drank it all. I even had the energy to change my clothes.

I went back to my bed and closed my eyes for a bit, trying to make myself sober.

They're still playing games as I heard their laughs and screams. I smiled knowing that they're still having fun.

'I wonder if Yoongi is still playing with them.'

I positioned myself to go to sleep when the door suddenly opened.

I couldn't lift my eyes to see who it was. But when the person got closer to my bed, I already knew that it was Yoongi.

"Hm? Why?" I asked with my eyes half-opened.

"Lali" He called my name and I noticed that he's already reeking of alcohol.

'Isn't he drunk yet?'

"De?"

"Uh. Can you please do me a favor? I-if you can't do it, it's fine." He's definitely drunk.

"Aish. Why are they even making me do this?" He murmured but I still heard it.

"W-what did...they tell you to do? I'll help you." I immediately got up and managed to look at him.