Ch. 13: Friendly Date

Yoongi's POV

"Aish! Hyung! Please come with me!" Jimin keeps on pestering me. I ignored him and just pretended that I'm asleep.

"Yah! Why are you here? Go back to your room. You're disturbing my sleep!" I guessed Jin threw a pillow towards Jimin because I heard someone got hit.

"No! Not until Yoongi-hyung agrees." I felt that he sat on my bed.

"Aigoo! This kid is really annoying!" Jin surrendered and I heard him left the room.

I mentally rolled my eyes. 'Why am I the one he's bothering?'

"Hyuuuuuuung!! Please. I want to have some coffee." He aggressively shakes my body.

"Aish! Go away, Jimin! I'm tired. And you can have coffee here."

"Aniiii! I want those that are in cafes. Please, hyung! I'll treat you anything." He continued to shake me.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I glared at him, " Why are you so persistent? It's just coffee."

He looked lost for a moment. "U-uh. Because I'm also craving for cakes! Yeah, cakes. Hyuuuung!! You'll come with me?" He pouted and made a disgusting aegyo.

I pushed his face away from me. "Okay fine! Just for an hour, okay?"

He's about to hugged me when I jumped out of my bed. I grabbed my phone on the table near my bed and went out of the room.

"Hyung! We'll go out at 10am, okay?" He followed me. I looked at the time on my phone, it's already 8:30. I groaned because I'm not yet ready to go out.

"I'll go and take a bath now. You should go prepare too, Hyung." He patted my back and went inside his (and Hoseok's) room.

With nothing else to do, I went back to our room and also took a bath.

---

"Hyung! I'm ready!!" Jimin barged into our room as I'm lifelessly putting on my coat and my mask.

I walked to my closet and bring out one of my black caps. But still, I lost my favorite one.

"You ready now, hyung?" I looked at him, he's busy with his phone again.

I looked at my phone to check the time, 9:45am. "Yeah. Let's go." I first went out the room and he just followed me.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jungkook asked when he saw us passed by the living area, he's with Taehyung.

"We're just going out to have some coffee." I told them.

"Waaaah! Why didn't you tell us? We want to come too!!" Taehyung complained.

"Sorry, Tae. But it's just for the two of us!" Jimin grabbed me as he hurried to get out of our dorm.

I removed his grip on me. "Yah! Why did you just grabbed me like that?"

"Mianhae, hyung. I just want to get rid of them. I'm sure, they'll insist to join." I just ignored him.

Then, I suddenly felt the extreme cold. "Where's the car you booked? I'm already freezing."

He motioned me to follow him and so I did. We went inside the car, Jimin gave directions to the driver and we drove to the place.

We reached the place 5 minutes before 10. We are greeted by the owner, whom I just know that he's friends with Jimin.

"Hyung! Let's sit here for awhile." He is looking at the entrance every second.

I looked at him, "Why? Aren't we seating here?" He just shakes his head.