Ch. 10: Small Talk

Lisa's POV

It's already November and we have been performing on many events. It's tiring because we don't have time to rest. We also have our individual schedules. Jennie-unnie will be a guest on a variety show, Jisoo-unnie and Chae will have photoshoots for some famous magazines. While me, I have to attend a dance practice for the opening dance of an awards show.

Manager-oppa drove me to the place. As I walked inside the building, I saw Jimin. He texted me that he'll wait for me. I waved at him when he saw me as I walked towards him. He waved back.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said.

He shook his head. "Nah, I just got here too."

I nodded and we headed towards the dance practice room.

"You sure, your members are not here? I'm afraid they might see us and they'll assume something. I don't want Suga to think like that." I told him. Yes, we're in Big Hit. This is where we will practice, together with other idols.

"Yes. They are in our dorm since they don't have any plans today." He assured me.

We entered the room and saw that we're almost complete.

I left Jimin because he'll be in the modern dance and I'll be in the street dance.

I saw Seulgi-unnie standing in a corner, and waved at her. She waved back. I walked towards her. "Hey, unnie! How are you?" I smiled at her.

"I'm good. How about you?" She asked, as we sat down on the floor.

"You know, tired. But I'm good too, unnie." I answered her while looking around the room. I saw Yugyeom and Jinyoung, BamBam's groupmates. I also spotted Ten, I waved at him and he just smiled at me because he's talking to someone.

When we're already complete, we started practicing. It seems like everything is going smoothly in the street dance. We managed to memorize all the steps quickly, that's why we had our break earlier than the others.

I saw Jimin who's sitting, waiting for his turn. They are not yet done. I quickly typed a message to him, asking where is their water dispenser. He immediately replied telling me where it is.

CHIM: Just turn right when you go outside the room and then, turn to the right once more.

I stood up and grabbed my water bottle. "Unnie, you want me to get you some water?" I offered to Seulgi-unnie.

"Oh. Thank you, Lisa-ssi!" She smiled at me and handed her water bottle.

I walked outside the room and followed Jimin's instructions. And thanks to him, I found it easily. I refilled Unnie's water bottle first and while I'm refilling mine, someone called my name.

"Lisa?"

I finished refilling and turned around only to see Suga.

I almost dropped what I'm holding. "N-ne, sunbaenim?"

'I thought they're not here! Jimin assured me! Good thing, Jimin's not with me.'

He chuckled. "I'm right, it was you."

I looked at him, puzzled. "What is it, sunbaenim?"

"Nothing. So how are you?" He asked.

'Wait! Is he trying to make a conversation?'

"U-uhm. I'm fine, sunbaenim. How about you?" I asked back.

"I'm very good. What are you doing here?" He looked at what I'm holding.