CHAPTER 4: BOTHERED

JENNIE'S POV
We finally arrived at the chicken restaurant to meet WINNER and iKon. Jisoo and Rosé haven't stopped talking about what they're going to order, and I'm pretty sure those two will make iKon and WINNER bankrupt.

We walked inside the restaurant and saw the guys already seated. Once they saw us, it immediately got deafening.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA~~!" Of course, Junhoe has to sing that super loud.

We sat down with the guys, and while waiting for the food to arrive, we all just talked and decided to catch up on our recent projects, future projects, and some personal life topics.

Mino oppa was talking to Bobby oppa about collaborating again. I enjoyed their MOBB duo, and hopefully, sajangnim can let them have another collaboration. I know he said "no" about doing another MOBB project, but sajangnim can change his mind again. I'm hopeful!

"You know, maybe sajangnim will let us do MOBB again if we have someone else with us. Like another member? Like a girl," Bobby oppa tells Mino oppa.

Mino oppa smirks, looks at me, and says, "Like Jennie the YG princess?"

"Ya! Don't drag me into this! You guys have your own duo already. Just ask YG again, and I'm sure he'll let you if you just show him that you're going to work hard on it," I tell Bobby oppa and Mino oppa.

"Yeah, sure, but wouldn't it sound more appealing if it's technically something 'new.' Like, maybe with you? Kind of like Cube's Triple H! We can be like them! JENNIE & MOBB!"

"YAAA! Kim Jennie, come on! It would be awesome if the 3 of us got together and did a project. We need a female rapper and vocalist. You do both! You're perfect for this," Bobby tries to convince me.

Honestly, this sounds like such a cool project, but I don't know if I have the confidence to be on stage with other people besides Lisa, Jisoo, and Rosé.

"Jennie, just think about it, okay? And next week, Bobby and I will ask again. Don't say no, Ms. YG Princess." Mino oppa says

"Fine, I'll think about it."

After our conversation, things got even louder. Everyone's fighting over chicken, fighting over who has the best voice, or fighting over who dances better. Even fighting over who's the best-looking one. Aish! These guys, plus Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé are rowdy! But I can't help but feel happy when I'm around them. This is really fun. We may be very loud right now, but that just shows how much we care about each other.

Soon we all started taking random Instagram stories and pictures to post on our Instagram accounts. Me, Bobby oppa, and Mino oppa decided to take a selfie together. I posted it as a story, and Mino oppa chose to take more selfies with Bobby oppa and me. Next thing you know, he decided to post our selfie together and used #thetrio #YGrappers, #JENNIEANDMOBB, and even #comingsoon as his caption! Aish! Mino oppa is so going to get in trouble! I bet he knows it and thinks it's worth it, though. They're so sneaky. They've always been so sneaky. That's what I love about them. They're always so carefree, and I really envy that about them. I want to be as carefree as them, and I feel like if we do collaborate together, I can learn from them.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I'm over here just reminiscing about last night. It's been a pretty busy day today compared to yesterday. We've been practicing for our next comeback, but we're also rehearsing for our tour. We're in the practice room just re-learning some routines and going over new ones. Right now, we're so tired that even Jungkook is sweating and breathing so hard on the floor. My body is tired, but for some reason, I still can't stop thinking about my encounter with Jennie.

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK! LOOK, LOOK, LOOK!" J-Hope literally screams while running to us.

J-Hope hyung continues, "Before I show you guys this, I would like to state that I still think we should visit the convenience store by the YG building next weekend. Also, Taetae, you've got rivals. Cooler ones, too, because they're rappers!" 

I roll my eyes at J-Hope hyung.

"Can you PLEASE just show us what you're going to show us? I don't even know what you're talking about."

Next thing you know, J-hope is putting his phone right in front of us to show us an Instagram post, I guess?

"Song Mino just posted this."

I saw Song Mino from WINNER, Bobby from iKon, and to my surprise, Jennie from BLACKPINK.

I thought Bobby said in an interview that they're not allowed to interact with BLACKPINK? I don't believe this is right. Did things change or something? Why is Jennie with those two? Is it okay for her to be with them? What if she gets in trouble for hanging out with them?

"Taehyung, you look really worried. I told you that you have some rivals," J-Hope smirks at me.

"Wait, hyung, look at the caption," Jungkook points out.

"Oh, #comingsoon? Do you think they have a trio project? Daebak! I hope they do! That would be so cool. Bobby, Mino, and Jennie would be a good group together," J-Hope states.

"But I thought they're not allowed to interact with each other? That doesn't even make sense," I tell the members.

"Looks like somebody's jealous," Jimin says, joining the conversation.

"Hoseok hyung, are you using your private account?" I ask.

"Yea, why?"

"I see that they have something in their IG stories. Can we watch them?"

We watched Mino, Bobby, Jennie, Rosé, and the rest of WINNER and iKon's Instagram stories to see what they're all up to.

They have a little get-together at a chicken restaurant to celebrate BLACKPINK's comeback. We watched some videos of Rosé and Junhoe having a chicken-eating contest. Rosé can definitely eat. There were some IG stories of just Mino and Jennie posing together for selfies. Bobby and Hanbin would also sometimes photobomb Mino and Jennie's selfies. I didn't know Mino and Jennie were so close?

"Jennie and Mino seem to really get along, huh?" Namjoon hyung says. "Imagine if they do have a collaboration together. I mean, he did use #comingsoon and #JENNIEANDMOBB. That has to mean something. I think it would be a pretty great collaboration between the three. MOBB is already lit, but if you add Jennie in the picture, I feel like people will go crazy."

Namjoon hyung makes an excellent point, but I can't help but feel like it's wrong.

Jungkook interrupts my thoughts and questions Rosé and Junhoe's "relationship." "Why is Rosé so close to Junhoe? Are they close in real life, or are they just trying to look close for the camera?"

"Is the maknae jealous too?" Suga and Jin hyung tease Jungkook.

"Ani. I'm just asking and wondering. I thought they weren't allowed to just hang out with guys? Isn't it weird that they're all together?" Jungkook replies.

"No. I don't think it's weird. I mean, they are from the same agency. Maybe this is YG's way of getting them closer to each other and maybe prepare them for future collaborations or something," Namjoon hyung says.

I decide to drop this subject and walk away from the members. I walked out of the practice room and pulled out my phone. I logged in to my private Instagram account and looked at the other posts the YG artists posted today. I went back to the picture of Mino, Bobby, and Jennie.

I still can't help but feel bothered by this. I don't know why.