CHAPTER 11: SMILE

JENNIE'S POV
"Jennie! Yaaaaah! Are you ready yet?" Jisoo unnie asked.

We're getting ready for dinner and I'm the only person left that's still getting ready. I was so nervous about going to dinner that I sat on my bed just thinking about what to wear and how I should interact with them. Soon everyone else was almost ready and they were all just waiting for me.

"Unnie! Please just give me 5 more minutes! I'm almost done!"

I was putting on lipstick when I received a text.

Taehyung Oppa:
Jennie-ah, we're leaving to go to the restaurant now. See you soon!

Seriously? He sent me a picture of him >

Seriously? He sent me a picture of him >.<

I walked out of my room after putting on my lipstick and told the girls that the guys are on their way to the restaurant.

"How'd you know unnie?" Lisa smirks at me.

I rolled my eyes at her because I know she knows how I know.

"I'm not even going to answer that. Let's go. I'm hungry. Sorry for making you guys wait for me."

Jisoo unnie is driving us to the restaurant today since our managers doesn't know we're basically secretly meeting BTS for dinner today.

"Jen unnie, do you think Taehyung oppa is good looking?" Rosé asked.

"Ya! What do you think you're asking me? I'm not going to answer that, and when did you get so close to him that you're calling him 'oppa' now?"

"Oppa's nice. He texts me sometimes and now we're close enough for me to call him oppa. He texts me a lot but I feel like for the most part it's because sometimes you don't reply to him or he'll ask me things about you," Rosé explains.

"Chaeng, please don't entertain him for me. He's already going overboard with this 'friendship' thing and I'm pretty sure if we don't stop this soon our fans will catch us and we'll just get in trouble," I told Rosé.

"But... I think oppa really likes you. I think that's nice unnie."

Rosé has always worn her heart on her sleeve. She loves love. So I could see why she doesn't really feel like this is a bad idea.

"Unnie, I know we might get in trouble for hanging out with them and I know we might get caught too. But I agree with Chaeng. I feel like sometimes we just have to act normal too," Lisa says to me.

"Yah, you guys stop bugging Jennie. If she doesn't like Taehyung sunbae then she doesn't like him. If she does like Taehyung sunbae then that's up to her to decide what she wants to do," Jisoo unnie explains to Lisa and Rosé.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. Not because we felt like we were arguing or anything. I think it's because we all just started thinking about all these possibilities and outcomes. This is really the first time outside of YG where we're going to be meeting another male idol group. As much as I'd like to be careful about things, I do feel excited. I haven't felt this excited in a long time. I feel like I've been looking forward to this meeting but I've also just constantly been denying it to myself too.