CHAPTER 30: UH OH

JENNIE'S POV
It looks like NCT is really living in the same apartment as us. I think the fact that they are living in the same apartment is making Tae oppa very nervous. He asks me everyday if he could come over and when he can't come over or doesn't have the time to he will go and ask me if I ran into any of the NCT guys that day. He's become more overprotective because of NCT to the point where he's been trying to hunt down who gave them BLACKPINK'S apartment number. I personally don't think this is a problem. Even though it's a secret that Tae and I are dating, some idols are low-key aware of it since we do have idol friends.

Right now I'm getting ready for my date with Tae oppa. It's Halloween and I decided to dress as a cat since everyone thinks it's my spirit animal. Tae oppa is going to be a puppy!

"Are you ready?" Tae oppa asked from the living room.

"Not yet, I'll be ready in 5 minutes. Just need to find my cat ears."

"Babe, you don't even need cat ears. You're a cat without them."

I roll my eyes.

I hear Tae oppa walking towards my room. He's probably getting bored from waiting.

"Are you done yet?" I see him leaning on my door.

"I told you to give me 5 minutes."

"But you're taking too long. It's already been an hour."

"Well I had to put makeup on and get my hair done. I told you to come later."

"But I missed you."

Of course he had to say something sweet. He always says sweet things.

"Fine. Since you're so antsy about leaving let's just go now."

I grab my purse and start walking towards the door.

"No, I'm sorry. Let's look for your cat ears."

"No. You've been bugging me this whole time, and now that I just want to go you want to wait for me to find my cat ears? I don't think so."

"Babe, I'm sorry okay. I just miss you so much."

He starts walking towards me and extends his arms to hug me.

I hug him back even though I'm really annoyed by him. I missed him too.

"Stop being annoying oppa. Please."

"Arasso. Let's both look for your cat ears. Okay?"

He found my cat ears by the dog toys. Our pets probably decided to play with it. They love playing with anything that looks like a toy.

"Yay! We can finally go!" I'm so excited to leave and go on our date!

Tae oppa holds my hand and we start walking out to get to his car. When we got to his car he made sure to open the door for me. He's so sweet.

I blush. Tae oppa kisses my cheek.

"Hey! You stole a kiss!"

"Of course I did. It's only right I did. You look cute when you blush."

He smirks and starts walking to the driver side. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Where are we going by the way?"

He doesn't answer me.

"Oppa!"

He still doesn't answer me.

I let go of his hand to get his attention. I know he hates it when I let go of his hand.

He tries to capture my hand again, and I make sure to move my hand away.

"Ya! Give me your hand!"

"No! Not until you tell me where we're going!"

"It's a surprise."

"I want to know."

"Babe, it's a surprise. I promise you'll like it."

"I want to know."

"Ugh! FIne. We're going to the amusement park."

"What? No way! Really?"

"Yes."

"Now I'm really excited! Thanks oppa!" I kiss his cheek and grab his hand to hold.

He smiles again.

"I can't ever say no to you."

I smirk and say, "I know."

"Jennie, when we get there do you think we can visit a Haunted House?"

Uh oh.