CHAPTER 22: I FEEL OKAY

TAEHYUNG'S POV
She hung up.

What the heck?!

Does she think it's okay to just hang up on me after I just confessed to her everything I've been feeling?

She's so irritating sometimes.

And what the heck does she mean that Mino was trying to prove a point about other idols? Are other idols trying to date her too? Did they want her too? How many competition do I have exactly?

This is so annoying! How is it that everyone seems to want to date her? I've heard the rumors, but now even Song Mino is telling her about other idols crushing on her! This just confirms that I need to make Jennie mine soon. The fact that I get jealous so easily is because I'm insecure too. What if the other idols try to start talking to her? She might fall for one of them!

I have to call her back. This is stressing me out too much.

JENNIE'S POV
I hung up on him. I didn't know what to say after he said all that. Why does he have to be so forward? I can't do this. He knows that!

After a moment to myself I start hearing my phone ring again.

TAEHYUNG OPPA CALLING

He's calling? Again? Why?

Ottoke! What am I supposed to do? I can't pick it up. I can't.

The phone stops ringing. Then it rings again. He calls 2 more times and the phone finally stops ringing.

Then I receive a text message from him.

Taehyung Oppa:
Pick up your phone!

I ignore it. He calls again. I don't pick it up. He texts me again to pick up my phone. This goes on for awhile. Until it really stops. He doesn't text me or call me.

I felt relieved. I also felt a sense of panic now that he's not trying to contact me. This causes me to think some more. I really hate thinking about stuff like this. I shouldn't even be feeling this way or be thinking too much into this. I should be writing songs, and focusing on my collaboration with Mino oppa and Bobby oppa. I shouldn't be focused on Taehyung oppa. This isn't right.

I laid in bed twisting and turning. I couldn't rest my body or my mind. I couldn't help but feel guilty for honestly no reason at all. Taehyung oppa is NOT my boyfriend. I don't have to return his call or pick up his call. That's just asking for trouble, and trouble is out of the picture. There's too much at stake.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on my door. I get up and open the door to see Rosé.

"What's up?" I ask her. She looks a little timid. I wonder why.

"Ummm, well.. Unnie, I'm here because I need you to take my phone," Rosé said while looking pretty suspicious.

"Uhhhh... why?"

"Someone wants to speak to you."

"Who?"

"Please unnie! Just take the phone!" Rosé hands me the phone so fast and I take it out of shock. Then she runs away to her room and slams the door.

Ottoke? What was that all about? Nonetheless, I put the phone by my ear and say,

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ya! Is this how I'm supposed to contact you from now on? I have to call Rosé and practically bribe her to give the phone to you?"

Of course. It's Kim Taehyung.

"Why are you bribing Rosé anyway? If I'm not picking up your call don't you think that means I don't want to talk to you?"

"I don't care. I have a lot to say to you Kim Jennie. I also don't appreciate you hanging up on me. Don't you dare hang up now too!"

I was about to hang up until he says the last part.

I sigh and say, "Can we please maybe just talk about this another time? I'm really tired and I honestly don't know why you're upset with me again."

"Fine, we'll talk about it when I get back to Korea. Just remember one thing Kim Jennie... you're mine."

Then he hung up.

His words made me shiver. I don't know why I felt threatened but at the same time I felt so wanted. It felt good in a way. I didn't know Kim Taehyung was so possessive, and we're not even together. I would usually feel upset about stuff like this, but for some reason I feel okay right now.