CHAPTER 14: SIGN

JENNIE'S POV
It's been weeks since we've met up with BTS. Taehyung oppa definitely kept his promise. He texts me EVERYDAY. At first I didn't reply, but then I started to feel guilty so I started to reply to his messages.

Teahyung Oppa
Jennie, what are your plans for today?

Everyday he'll ask me what my schedule is like and if I'm busy. He also likes to ask if I've had my meals. He's always asking about me and I usually just reply with a simple answer. After some time I realized that I was probably being rude. I never asked about him and I never initiate the conversation. Although, I do feel like I could never just initiate a conversation with him. I know Taehyung oppa has feelings for me and I don't want to give him false hope. I did, however, decide to start asking him questions too.

Jendeukkie
Meet and greet with BLINKS. How about you oppa?

Taehyung Oppa
Jennie-ah, I think this is the first time I've heard you ask about me... Daebak!!! And I will be practicing for our concert today, but it's not until later tonight. What time is your meet and greet?

Jendeukkie
I guess there's a first time for everything. Our event is at 10am today.

Taehyung oppa didn't reply after that. The girls and I also started to get ready for our meet and greet. We've all been looking forward to this meet and greet because it's been awhile since we've greeted our fans this way.

We arrived at the venue of our meet and greet. We were so shocked to see so many people in line from the outside of the venue and we were told there were more people waiting inside.

"Daebak! I can't believe there are so many people!" Lisa said.

"OMG! I hope they haven't been waiting long. Ottoke! Can we meet all of them? We'll be able to meet all of them right unnie?!?!" Rosé said.

"Yes! We have to! We'll meet all of them! BLACKPINK HWAITING!" Jisoo unnie cheered.

We started our meet and greet and tried to talk to each fan. We keep receiving really cute presents from our fans. What's surprising is that some fans would literally talk to us and ask us about which male idol friends we have. Some of them would even make random comments about who they think we'd look good with! It was very surprising.

I received some questions and comments about Bobby, Mino, and B.I oppa. They would ask me if I'm really close with them because they watched our Instagram Stories and saw our Instagram posts. A lot of people kept asking me if me, Bobby and Mino oppa are going to do a possible collaboration. What shocked me the most is when people would ask us about BTS. What even shocked me even more is when I would get asked about Taehyung oppa. They would ask me if we're friends and if I knew about the "Taennie" ship. I obviously played dumb when it came to BTS questions, especially Taehyung oppa questions.

"Hi Jennie unnie! I'm a big fan! Ottoke Ottoke ottoke!" A girl who looks like a high school student said to me. She looks so nervous and excited at the same time. It made me happy because she also looked happy.

"Kamsahamnida! I really appreciate it and I hope you like our new music."

"Yes unnie! I love all the new songs! Unnie, I really hope BLACKPINK can do a special stage at one of the end of the year award shows. I want a BLACKPINK & BTS stage!!!"

"Uhhhh, I'm not sure about that...."

"I know I know unnie. Wishful thinking, but if BIG BANG was able to do one with Wonder Girls and Lee Hyori years ago, then I'm hoping you guys can do it too! I really want to see you and Taehyung oppa together! It'll be daebak unnie!!!"

I couldn't help but just awkwardly laugh at her statement. Finally it was someone else's turn. It was a fanboy in a hoodie with his hood up and a mask on too.

"Hi! Thank you for coming to our meet and greet, and thank you for supporting us!" I said to him.

He didn't say anything back. Maybe he's here for a different member? He hands me the album for me to sign.

Before I sign the album I asked, "Ummmm, what's your name?"

He looks at me and pulls down his mask, smirks at me and says, "Taehyung oppa"

I looked at him shocked and I pulled his mask up for him immediately before others see.

I got closer to him and whispered angrily at him, "what the heck do you think you're doing here? You're going to get caught! Are you crazy! Why are you always asking for trouble?!"

I was in such a panic and I tried to play it cool but it was so difficult. Is he crazy?!

"Is it wrong to go to my favorite girl group's meet and greet?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on Jennie-ah! Sign my album! Write oppa. Please! Once you sign it I'll move to the other members and just say hi real quick and leave. I promise!"

I stared at him for a minute and sighed. I gave in and signed the album and wrote "Oppa, thank you for supporting us!" I made sure that it was quick and simple.

"Kamsahamnida Jennie-ah! BLACKPINK HWAITING!!!!" He yelled out the last part so loud that I hid my face with my hands. I was kind of embarrassed. I was even more embarrassed when he moved to the other members to show himself and say hi to them. They all looked at me and smirked at me. Ugh! I hate it when they look at me like that. I just rolled my eyes at them.

I saw my manager walking towards me. I hope he didn't see Taehyung oppa. I really don't want to get in trouble because of him.

He goes up to me and whispers, "Jennie, someone got you girls 2 food trucks. An ice cream truck and a coffee truck. They're outside and we're not sure who got it for you guys. If it's from a celebrity or from a fan. The truck owners said that everything's free and all the fans waiting can go get ice cream and coffee. I'm going to announce to the fans to feel free to go grab something from the trucks. Also, if you know who might have bought the trucks, you might want to thank them."

Why do I feel like this is from BTS?

I guess I have to go thank him.