CHAPTER 16: KIM JENNIE

TAEHYUNG'S POV
"Did you by any chance go on Instagram yet?" Suga asks me.

"No, why?" I replied.

"Oh nothing...."

He walks away without explaining anything further. He's being weird. Now that I think about it even Jungkook asked me if I've been on Instagram yet. I haven't been on IG only because I've been playing with Yeontan. I wonder what's going on.

I see Jungkook come back to the living room and asks me again, "did you go on Instagram yet?"

"No. Why do you keep asking me that? What's going on exactly?"

Jungkook looked a little nervous and he looks like he's thinking about what to say back to me.

"Ahh well.. hyung.. umm.. Do you like Jennie noona?" He asked me. I was surprised by that question. I know I'm not really being subtle about my actions but I also haven't officially said to any of the members if I like her or not. Although, I'm sure they already know my intentions.

"Jungkook, do I really have to say this out loud? I think it's pretty obvious, and I'm not even going to lie to you," I replied.

"I know hyung. That's why I'm just a little worried about where you might stand in Jennie noona's heart."

"What are you talking about?" Now I'm super confused.

"Uh well... are you sure she's not dating someone from YG? Maybe Song Mino from WINNER?"

What? What is he talking about? I'm pretty sure Jennie's single and I've confirmed with her about the whole Mino thing and she said they're just friends and they're just close because they basically grew up together in YG.

"I'm sure."

"Well, are you 100% sure?" Jungkook replies.

"Listen, can you please stop beating around the bush and really tell me what's going on or what's on your mind? It's kinda late," I said to Jungkook.

Instead of telling me what's going on he shows me Instagram instead. He went on Jennie's account and we watched a quick video of Jennie saying she couldn't sleep.

"Oooookay.. That was Jennie. So what's your point Jungkook?"

He sighs and goes back to showing me something on Instagram. He goes to Song Mino's Instagram account. Then he plays Mino's IG stories. It looks like he's recording in the studio with other YG artists. When it got to the last video I saw that he tagged Jennie, and then he starts rapping.

I'm not gonna lie. That did bug me a lot. I don't know if they're just having fun or if Mino is actually interested in Jennie. I think what bugs me the most is that he can just play around like that and not be bothered by possible articles that might come up from this. I definitely envy his confidence and playfulness.

Jungkook goes back to Jennie's Instagram and shows me her last video story. It was Jennie acting cute and telling Mino to basically stop being embarrassing. This definitely didn't sit well with me and now I'm really bothered by whatever relationship they have.

I didn't say anything to Jungkook after he showed me the videos. I walked straight to my room and locked my door. I laid in bed with one arm over my eyes. I couldn't think properly. I felt very unsettled. I decided to grab my phone and call her. I just needed to hear her voice and I also needed to know something.

JENNIE'S POV
I'm not sure why Taehyung Oppa is calling me. I had an internal debate on whether I should pick it up or not.

In the end I did.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Kim Jennie. Why do you make me feel this way?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Aish! Now I can't sleep because of you!" Taehyung Oppa said.

"YAH! Then hang up! I'm not the one that called you. I don't know why you sound so frustrated when you're the one that's basically bothering me."

"Is that how I am to you Jennie? I bother you?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me! All I'm saying is that you're the one that called frustrated. You didn't explain why, and instead you yell at me blaming me for you not being able to sleep. I don't even know what I did!"

I heard him sigh and said, "Mian. I'm just confused. I thought you said you and Song Mino aren't together?"

"We're not," I rolled my eyes at him even though he couldn't see me.

"I saw his Instagram story and yours. Why would he rap, and why did you call him Oppa?!"

"Because he's always been one of my oppas? Duh. And he can rap whatever he wants. He's just playing around. Why are you so bothered by this? Mino oppa is one of my good friends and one of the few that stayed as my friend."

Why am I even explaining this to him? I can't believe he's acting this way and making Mino oppa almost sound like a bad guy.

"I still don't understand why he would rap that! There's no reason for him to say that!"

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY WHAT HE SHOULD OR SHOULDN'T DO?!?!"

I didn't hear a reply back after I yelled at him, but I could hear his breathing so I know he's still on the line.

"Kim Taehyung, if you're just going to attack me and Mino oppa then please hang up. I refuse to talk to you any longer," I said to him.

I didn't hear any response for awhile and was about to hang up until I heard him say, "Mian again Jennie. I'm sorry for making you angry, and I'm sorry for bothering you. Please don't hang up."

"Fine. I won't, but you have to actually talk to me. I really have no idea why you're even mad."

"Do I really have to say it out loud? Jennie, are you really this dense?"

"Are you serious right now? You're going to insult me?"

"Ani Ani Ani! I'm not insulting you! I just don't know how to say it out loud I guess. Plus, I feel like I don't have the right to feel this way anyway."

"Can you please just say it oppa. I'm getting really sleepy. So, please just say it. Why exactly do you sound upset with me?" I asked.

"Kim Jennie, I'm jealous."