Chapter 3

* Leahs POV *

I knew this was wrong. So wrong. I hated him right? He was horrible to me. He ruined my life. I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't stop myself. I felt his face getting closer to mine as I looked up at him. I stared at his eyes. I could get lost in those eyes. My eyes kept darting from his gorgeous hazel eyes to his full, pink lips. I felt myself leaning even closer as...

* Shawn's POV *

I looked down and her lips, then to her gorgeous eyes. I knew this was so wrong, but it felt so right. I couldn't control myself. She looked down and her lap for a second. So I lifted her chin up with my finger so we were staring in each others eyes. I leant in and so did she. Our lips fell on each other's. Her lips were soft but still shaking from when she was crying. God this feels so good.

* Leahs POV *

Before I had time to realise what was going on,
we were kissing. His lips felt so full and soft. It felt so right. The sparks inside me exploded and I realise that this was what I needed.

* Ryan's POV *

Leah was acting strange after I told her I lived with Shawn.. I didn't know why. I wondered wether something had happened between them. Oh god. They were both upstairs and it is incredibly silent.. I should go check on them. I walked up the stairs slowly and knocked on Shawns door. No answer. Weird. I thought. I went over to Leahs room and opened the door..

——-
Oooh dramatic ending there 😂 what will happen to Shawn and Leah?