Chapter 8

* Cameron's POV *
Just as we were about to kiss, Ryan and Nash walked in.shit. Ryan ran at me but before he could do anything Nash grabbed his arm. They were clearly drunk. They looked at Shawn then back at us, their eyes full of worry. But not for the reason I expected. No. They were worried because Shawn looked like he could kill someone right now. He must of seen me and Leah..

" I should get going.. " I said, breaking the silence. I walked out of the door, taking one last glance at Leah, she is kneeling next to Shawn, making sure he is okay.

* Nash's POV *

I don't know what was going on, nor did I really care. I didn't want to know. It would only make me jealous . Me and Leah have kissed so many times when I lived near to her, and now I have to see her everyday, with Shawn and Cameron chasing after her? This is so fucked up. I wanted to tell Ryan that I think Shawn likes her, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Ryan said I could stay over, and we could all sleep downstairs and watch movies or some shit. I didn't care where I was as long as I was with her. 

" Leah can I borrow you a sec? " I asked politely then led her to the bathroom.

As soon as we both set foot in there I locked the door and slammed my lips against hers, pinning her against the door.

" NASH GET OFF ME " she yelled

I wanted to, I just couldn't, the alcohol took over me. I needed her. Now. I kissed her neck gently

" SHAWWWN! RYANNN! CAM!! HELP ME " she sounded desperate to get out

" shh baby we will be ok " I whispered to her.

I took her dress off in one swift movement.  She began to cry and said " Nash, cmon think about this, you've been drinking, this isn't you " I knew deep down she was right. But I wouldn't let her win.

" HELPP " She screamed as loud as she could, and I heard the door unlocking from the other side. She ran out leaving me face to face with someone. With someone who looked angry as fuck.

—-
Just another short chapter, I'll do a longer one tomorrow . Who is Nash with? What will happen 🙄👀