Chapter 20

* Leah's POV *

I've successfully ignored Shawn for 2 weeks. Fuck I'm actually counting the days I have been without him. I keep having reoccurring dreams about when he sang his song roses to me. He should actually be a singer not gonna lie. It was the weekend now and Matt was inviting everyone around, including Shawn and Ryan. Ryan will ask like 9373937493 questions, and Shawn will try talk to me. I think. I decided to invite Natalia just incase anything happened. She came over early to help me look good.

" Right gurl. You need to look amazing. no scrap that, you need to look STUNNING " she said to me whilst looking through my clothes. " and you! " I said back to her. I walked over to my other closet and started to look for an outfit for Nat. I pulled out a short red dress with red heels, and a few cute accessories for her. " I've got your outfit " she screamed excitedly. " I've got yours too"

We both turned around at the same time and our outfits were almost exactly the same. She had pulled out a very short, sparkly red dress with sparkly red heels, and some red lingerie for underneath if ya get what I mean. We put our outfits on and looked at ourselves in the mirror " ZAAAYYUMM " we both laughed.

We heard all the boys downstairs and figured it was time to make our entrance. Natalia walked first and it went silent as soon as Nat stepped into view on the stairs. Natalia smirked and looked at me. " I think we've caught their attention " she whispered. I laughed quietly and stayed put, as we agreed she would go down first, then I would come and blow them all away. I placed one foot on the step so they could see I was about to come down. I took a deep breath and walked down a few steps, flicking my chestnut brown hair behind my shoulders. I felt their eyes burning through my clothes, which made me blush as I walked down a few more steps and took Natalia's hand who was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

We walked hand in hand and sat down. " So.. " Natalia laughed. She didn't really know the guys, I invited her so I wouldn't be lonely and because I missed her. Everyone started talking again as usual apart from Shawn. He was staring at me, on the occasional time that we would catch each other's eye, I would notice how beautiful he actually is. His hair is a luscious brown color, his eyes were a beautiful hazel color, and his lips. God those lips. They were so full. 100% kissable I thought. He walked over to me and sat down next to me " I'm sorry " he whispered.

* Shawns POV *

Leah looked drop dead gorgeous. Why did I mess it up with me and her? I'm more stupid than I first thought. I remembered our first kiss. How nice and gentle I was with her, how upset she was and how happy she was after. I've been horrible to her. I didn't mean to kiss that girl at school, in fact, she kissed me, I guess I just kissed back a bit? I'm going to be that nice guy again, well at least to her anyway. " I'm sorry " I whispered to her gently as I sat next to her. " I've been horrible, I really didn't mean it. Remember our first kiss? " I asked her. She nodded in response, studying my face. " I want to go back to that, me being so nice and gentle with you, please. Give me one more chance " I said to her, hoping for a good result.

Her lips met mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck. God I forgot how much of a good kisser she was. I kissed her more passionately now, inserting my tongue into her mouth, as she did the same with hers. " Shawn.. " she moaned into the kiss. I pulled away because if we carried on who knew where this would go, I don't know if she's ready for that yet.

* Cameron's POV *

What the hell. Shawn and Leah were making out on the couch across from me. I clenched my fist and so did Natalia from the other side, I take it she hated Shawn as much as I did. I love Leah, Shawn doesnt. And I'm going to prove he doesn't love her.

—————
What's cam gonna do?? 😫 Vote and comment ❤️