Chapter 33

* Leahs POV *

Apparently we had to go home right away. I don't know why. We've only been here for less than an hour and we're leaving already? Umm? " why are we leaving? " I asked as I got into the car with Shawn, Matt, Jack J and Ryan.

" I really don't know " Matt said.

" You don't wanna know. We're- well you- are in danger if we don't go now. " Shawn explained.

Everyone looked at him in shock.

" Jack just drive please! " he shouted as his phone lit up. " quickly.. " he muttered after he read what I'm assuming was a message.

* Shawns POV *

From: unknown. '  You can't keep her from me. You think leaving her all those years ago was going to stop me from finding her? Stupid. She will be mine Shawn. I'm waiting. '

Fuck. The thing is, I hardly know this person. All I know is he has some shit against me, he knows a lot of things that could ruin everything. It could ruin my dreams of becoming a professional singer, it could ruin my friendships. But the worst thing is it could ruin all I have with Leah. He will take her away from me.

He made me leave her before, he's the reason she hated me. Along with be being an ignorant dick but he was the main reason. He's crazy and obsessive. I left and split us all up to protect her. I love her. I'm not letting Leah get hurt, even if it's the death of me.

* Ryan's POV *

" Shawn can you explain to us what's going on? Why is Leah in danger? " I asked him.

" I can't tell you. Not yet. "

" Why not Shawn? Why can't you tell us? " Leah asked, becoming really scared.

" I said I can't tell you. Just- wait.. JACK TURN THE CAR " was the last thing I heard before some screams and then everything turned black.

*Jacks POV *

I was driving the car fast but not too fast, I wasn't driving dangerously or anything. Everyone was talking to each other in the back whilst me and Matt were sitting in the front staring at the road but listening closely.

" I said I can't tell you. Just- wait.. JACK TURN THE CAR! " Shawn screamed.

I looked straight in front of me and saw a massive van, driving in the wrong lane, straight towards us.

" AHHHHHHH " Leah screamed as everyone else looked up. But only for a slight second. And the van ran straight into our car. " FUCK " Shawn shouted before I couldn't hear anything, and I'm pretty sure no one else could either.

* Cameron's POV *

We were driving behind Jack J's car and saw a huge van driving straight to them. Jack G swerved our car so it wouldn't run into us too. But it was too late for Shawn, Jack, Matt and Leah.

" STOP THE CAR!! THE GUYS WERE IN THAT ONE! " I shouted feeling tears falling.

" NASH CALL AN AMBULANCE, CARTER STAY WITH HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE COME WITH ME " I  screamed telling everyone what to do as I raced out of the car towards theirs.

It didn't look as bad as I thought it would, but I knew there was a possibility of death if I didn't get them out now. I put my head through one of the broken windows to try and pull people out.

" c-Cameron?.. " I heard a soft voice call out quietly. Leah.

" oh god Leah keep talking to me baby you'll be ok just please don't stop talking to me I need to know your okay. Listen I'm going to try get you all out. The ambulance are coming "

" c-Cameron.. Shawn said someone was trying to get me. It could've been him. " she suggested.

" Listen to me Leah. It doesn't matter right now. You'll be okay. "

" Leah..? " a bleeding Matt called out.

I looked back over at Nash and saw ambulances arriving.

" Guys, the ambulances are here. I'm just going to tell them that you two are awake so far. They'll get you out I promise. " I rambled on as I ran to Nash and Carter with tears in my eyes.

" Two people are awake! " I practically shouted at one of the doctors as two more ran towards the car.

" Who are awake so far? What are their names? " He asked me whilst writing some things down on a sheet of paper.

" Leah Maxwell and Matt- Matthew Espinosa. " I started. " the other people who are not awake are Shawn Mendes, Ryan Maxwell and Jack Johnson. Please help them " I rushed as I began to cry.

I didn't cry earlier because I was too shocked to, I had to help them. But now the ambulance are helping and I can't do anything but cry.

" Okay Thank you. I'm sure they will all be ok. " he responded before running back to the ambulance.

' I'm sure they will all be ok. ' I sure hope so.

————————————-
Hey I've had a break from this and I'm ready to carry on writing now ☺️