Chapter 23

* Leahs POV *

It was 6:30 pm, the show started at 9. I had just finished unpacking which, I kinda didn't need to do because we are only staying here for 2 nights, but I like to be organized. I heard a quick knock at my door and I opened it. Cameron was standing there, running his hands through his hair, looking as hot as ever. Fuck. " Hey Leah, are you ready to go? all the guys have left and I was wondering if you want a ride. " He asked.  " Oh yeah thank you Cam I'll just go get my bag and stuff. " he smiled and I went and got it. I walked with him to where his car was and sat in the passenger seat.  " You nervous? " I asked him, looking into his eyes.

" Not nervous for the show, but for something I'm doing in the show " He sighed. What does that mean? I decided not to ask anymore questions as he looked really nervous and almost scared.

The show went pretty good, and it was almost over. Cameron said he wanted to do something just before it ended, so I had to tell everyone " Okay, everybody, Cameron Dallas is going to end the show tonight with something that's top secret apparently as he hasn't told any of us " I laughed, everyone screamed as Cam began to talk.

" So.. as some of you may or may not know. Shawn really likes Leah. And he took her on a date didn't you Shawn. " Shawn looked so worried for what he was going to do. I was just hella confused. " Anyway, he's using her. And I have proof. "

He played a video on the large screen behind us, so that everyone could see. It consists of photos of us on the date. " It was so romantic, right everyone? " All the fans screamed. " yeah well, watch the next few clips " Shawn stood up instantly.

" Cam don't. " he begged. " Sorry Shawn, its gotta be done. "

The videos were of Shawn, and multiple girls, making out. 1 was on the day where we went on the date, 1 was with the girl who interrupted our date who he later did it with. 1 was with someone from my class, and loads more who I didn't know. All of these hurt me, until I watched the last one. He was making out with Natalia. My best friend, the day before we left for magcon.

" CAMERON STOP " Shawn screamed. Matt came over to me hugging me, he clearly didn't know about this. He seemed pretty hurt as well. I felt a tear drip down my face. " After all she's been through.. " he began to play a video of when I was dating Jack, and how he hurt me. " You still did that. How could you Shawn? What happened to when you said you loved her " Cameron said smugly.

" Cam stop " I managed to stutter out through my tears. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I mean I was kinda glad he did it? Like now I know Shawn never actually cared. How could he care about me? he's Shawn Mendes. He cares about a girl for a night then leaves them.

" Leah please let me explain " Shawn began, but was cut off by Matt, as he stood up. " NO SHAWN, YOU CANT EXPLAIN, LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO HER! YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH LIKE 17 GIRLS, ONE BEING HER BEST FRIEND. YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT " he shouted across the stage. Ryan looked angry, but he was trying to control himself until all the fans had left.

The stage manager ran on stage " Okay everyone that was it for the first show of Magcon I hope you all enjoyed goodnight " he said whilst closing the curtains and making sure everyone left.

* Shawns POV *

I hate Cameron. I hate him so much. I could've been happy with Leah, I could've asked her to date me, I could've finally been happy again. But no, cam had to ruin it. I was so fucking mad. How could he do this? I thought he loved Leah as well, if he did, why would he do this? He knew it would upset her. Fuck. I do love Leah, I was drunk when I made out with her best friend, she hates me anyway we were both just really drunk. I never meant to hurt anyone, I love her.

* Nash's POV *

Cameron fucked up. A lot. Shawn wouldn't let him get away with this, the press would be all over him asking him if it's all true, and the worst thing is, he hurt Leah by showing this. I know that wasn't his intention but he did it. Matt took her backstage to calm her down. Cam walked up to me. " Nash, I've been stupid haven't I? " he asked. I nodded, not knowing how to respond.

* Cameron's POV *

Fuck. I really hurt her, I don't know if she was mad at me or Shawn. Probably Shawn. But I caused her tears, I could've just left it. Said nothing. But I couldn't. I ran away from Nash to find Leah. She was backstage, hugging Matt, crying her eyes out. Shit. " Leah.. " I whispered. She turned around, her eyes stained red from tears. To my surprise she hugged me, I guess she wasn't mad at me?

* Shawns POV *

I drove back to the hotel straight away. I couldn't bare to see Leah crying, or all the boys confused and asking me questions. I'm so stupid. That's it. I have to fix this, even if it's the last thing I do.

————————
Ahh fuck drama. How is Shawn gonna fix this?  🤔  Vote + Comment ❤️