Chapter 7

* Leahs POV *

Shawn pulled my chair out for me and gestured for me to sit. " Thank you " I smiled and sat down. He ran over to his seat excitedly. " I can't believe you did this all by yourself " I laughed as he sat down.

" hah! Like you don't love it " he responded.

I grinned at this. I did love it. It was amazing. I can't believe he put all this effort in for me. For me. " Why did you hate me Shawn..? I quietly asked whilst looking down at my hands. I felt his eyes staring at me, but I didn't look up. I couldn't look into his eyes until he answers. Because I would get distracted. By those eyes. " I was jealous " I heard him say. I looked up at him.

" what? " I pleadingly asked

" I was jealous of Jack. Your boyfriend. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I loved you Leah. But I never told you. I was scared to tell you.. then you met Jack. I know you had a few.. issues.. but you seemed happy at the start. So I decided I should just try forget you, and I figured if I was horrible to you.. I might've forgotten you.. but I didn't "

I felt so guilty. I thought he made my life hell. But I was hurting him this whole time. I loved you Leah. His words kept running through my mind. I was just about to say something when I heard I high pitched squeak coming from the other side of the beach. I looked up at Shawn who looked equally confused. The figure was running towards us, and as soon as she got close enough, she jumped onto Shawn. Ummm what.

" Shawn! The last time I seen you was when we- " she was cut of by me slapping her. " cmon Shawn we're leaving. " I stated whilst getting up to walk to Shawns car, not even bothering to look if he was following me. I felt so jealous, maybe this was what Shawn felt when I was with Jack, my abusive ex boyfriend, also Shawns friend. I got in the passenger seat of the car and watched Shawn get in the drivers seat.

" who was she? " I asked, trying to stay calm

" My ex from like 5 years ago. She caught up with me recently and we.. " 

" okay that's enough no more information please " I cut him off

He started the car and drove us home. I realised that Ryan's car wasn't in the drive. Weird. I looked at Shawn. He looked so upset and angry. He looked hot. I shook that thought from my mind and cleared my throat. " um.. Shawn? " I said quietly. He looked over at me " thank you for tonight.. " I looked into his eyes whilst saying this.

Without warning his lips crashed against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist

* Shawns POV *

We were kissing. Making out actually. I know I fucked up a bit and we've had a bit of alcohol, she will probably hate me in the morning, but right now it's perfect. Until I heard a knock on my car window. Please don't be Ryan please don't be Ryan. I broke the kiss and looked out of my window.  Thank god it wasn't Ryan, but I wasn't exactly impressed with who it was. I told Leah to stay in the car until I told her to get out. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. " Ahh look who it is. Long time no see Jack G "

" why were you making out with my girlfriend Shawn "

I got very angry at this. She is definitely NOT his girlfriend.

" We went on a date, for your information "

He pushed me against the car and kept punching me. I didn't punch back afraid of what he might do to Leah if I did. I felt it all going dark around me.

* Leahs POV *

I ran out of the car and pushed Jack of off Shawn, he wasn't propped  up against the car anymore so he fell to the ground. Luckily I caught his head in my hands come on Shawn. Wake up. I thought about calling Ryan but he would've asked what happened and where we were. So I didn't. Then I remembered how Cam was in town. So without hesitation I called his number

" Hello? " Cameron sounded sleepy but worried at why I was calling his at this time 

" Cam! I'm so sorry if I woke you it's just.. Shawn he's.. he's been in a fight and he's.. he's not breathing       please help.. " I began crying at the end of my sentence.

" Leah don't cry I'm on my way "

" thank you Cam "

" Don't worry, it'll be fine, I love you.. "

He hung up the phone before I could say anything. Shit. This was gonna get a while lot more complicated