Chapter 10

* Cameron's POV *
I heard screaming coming from inside the house when I was getting in the car. The next this I seen was Shawn coming out of the house towards me. " Cam quick come inside I think it's Leah " Leah. Shit. I ran inside with Shawn and we listened to where the screaming was coming from. I heard something that sounded like clothes ripping. No. Please don't be Nash doing this. We worked out where the screams were coming from. The bathroom. We unlocked the door from the other side, and seen a half naked Leah run upstairs as quick as she could. " Cam go make sure Leahs okay " Shawn said to me. So I did, I ran upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door, she opened it quickly and let me in.

* Ryan's POV *

I had no clue what was happening. I heard Leah screaming but I couldn't do anything. I was out of my mind on alcohol. Shit.

* Shawns POV *

I was standing face to face with Nash. I stepped into the bathroom and locked the door. " What did you do? " I asked him walking towards him.

" She wanted it! " no she didn't. I punched him over and over again. He punched back once but I hit him harder.

" SHAWN! " I heard Leah scream from the other side of the door. I opened it and walked out, she hugged me and began to cry. I didn't know if Nash was okay or not. But I didn't care.

———
This is very short but ya know 😂