Chapter 5

* Leahs POV *

I ran downstairs and jumped on the couch, not bothering to reply to Shawns message. Who does he think he is? He can't just kiss me, then not answer my question of why he kissed me, then tell me it can be our secret! Who does that? Shawn clearly does.

" LEAHHHH " my brother called out. Ugh. I'm not in the mood right now for him.

" WHAT?! " I shouted at him.

He walked in from the kitchen towards me. I caught him looking at the bruises that were spread along my arm, and one on my neck from where I had been strangled. His face turned from annoyed for me shouting at him to pity. " dad? " he questioned. " yes " I replied.

He sat next to me on the couch and put his arm around me " SHAWWWWNNNN " he called out, louder than he had called out my name. I felt my cheeks becoming red, I didn't really want to see him again, but yet I felt like kissing him. I hate this feeling.

He walked downstairs and sat on the couch, right next to me. " yes Ryan? " he asked whilst looking at me smirking. " Can you go make popcorn? We're having a movie night " he didn't tell me that. We're having a movie night. With Shawn. Great. " Ok , I'll go make popcorn, you start the movie I'll be 5 minutes " he smirked at me before leaving.

Around 5 minutes later Shawn came back in, with 3 boxes of popcorn. I looked down at mine and realised there was a note in it. Don't read this here. Go somewhere private. It said on the envelope.

" uh Ryan? "

" yes? " he asked

" I'm just going to the bathroom " I said as I heard him looking through all the movies.

Shawn grinned at me and I walked over to one of the downstairs toilets. I walked in and immediately opened the envelope. Ryan thinks I'm going out with friends tonight, I'm going to take you out. Dress comfy 😏. Great. Is it a date? Or are we going out as friends? I decided to call my best friend who I haven't had time to speak to since I left. I called her, it only took a few rings before she answered.

"hello? " I guess she didn't check the caller ID

" NATAALIAAAA " I shouted into the phone

" OMG OMG OMG LEAH! How've you been!? " she giggled through the phone

" your not going to believe this Nat, I'm living with Shawn as well as Ryan , and Shawn wants to take me on a date " I whispered the last part, since I didn't know if Ryan could hear me.

" you mean Shawn Mendes? YOU MEAN THE ONE WHO FUCKING RUINED YOUR LIFE?! LEAH DONT! " she shouted through the phone

" shush! Ryan might here you! Plus we um.. Shawns um.. we kissed.. well.. yeah " I shyly replied, feeling a blush forming

" look.. he's bad for you.. just be careful.. I've got to go, see ya Leah! Love you! " I laughed at her sudden change of tune, she must be going to see her boyfriend

" bye Nat " I laughed and hung up.

As soon as I hung up I got a message from my close friend Cameron Dallas. Hey Leah! I'm coming to visit you Ryan and Shawn for a month! See you tomorrow x ~ Cam. Me and Cameron have kissed once or twice at parties and I have to admit I do like him, but I haven't seen him in a while and I don't know if it will be awkward between us or not. My thoughts were interrupted by Shawn shouting " LEAH HURRY UP " I laughed and walked back in, sitting in between Shawn and Ryan