Chapter 4

* Leahs POV *

I heard someone coming up the stairs, I didn't know how to react, what if they walked in? What if they have already seen me and Shawn... me and Shawn. That's when it hit me. I was kissing Shawn. The one who I hated, the one who hates me. This was so wrong. He's my brothers best friend. And my roommate.

" Shawn.. someone's coming.. " I said against his lips. Ugh those lips. Shawn broke the kiss and looked at the door. It wasn't open. Yet. " I need to hide " he whisper-shouted looking back at me. I looked around frantically. I've just moved here how am I meant to know where he can hide! I felt Shawn get of the bed and run to a wardrobe. " what are you .." I started but got interrupted.

" Lay on your bed and go on your phone, make it look like you've been there for ages. " he commanded me whilst crawling inside the wardrobe to hide, then shutting the door after him. I did as he said as quick as possible, I didn't really like being in the same room as him after that. It felt.. awkward. By clearly not for Shawn. He left the door open a tiny bit, and I seen him staring at me and smirking. He really hasn't changed. I thought to myself.

Suddenly the door shot open. It was Ryan. Shit. Now I have to do the talking.

" where's Shawn Leah? " he questioned, making me nervous

" uh.. I don't know! " I said almost to quickly, making Ryan raise an eyebrow at me. " he may have went uh.. shopping ? " I blurted out.

" yeah.. " he replied.

*Shawns POV *

Shopping? Really Leah? She looked so nervous, and scared, like the kiss scared her. I felt bad at that thought. I've hurt her so much in the past and I just kissed her! Of course that will scare her! I'm so dumb. I thought to myself. Ryan must have left because I saw Leah walking over to me and opening the door.

" why Shawn? Why did you kiss me? " she asked. Because you're beautiful I thought to myself .

" I uh.. " what could I say? I can't say that she's so beautiful, and that when she smiles it makes my heart melt. I've ruined her life and now I'm living with her. This is so complicated. She sighed. " I thought so.. " she whispered as she walked out

*Leahs POV *

He couldn't answer a simple question. I couldn't imagine all the girls he's kissed when they were upset. Probably hundreds. I felt a rush of jealousy come through my body. No. I'm not jealous. I can't be.

My phone beeped surprisingly. I looked down at it  ' it can be our little secret 😏 ' the text read. It was from Shawn. Great. This was going to get messy very fast.