Chapter 22

* Leahs POV *

2 days passed pretty quickly, and I was almost ready to go to meet the boys, and from there we would get on a coach to the airport, to fly to our first spot. I knew not many people knew me only the few who have seen me from some of the boys' vines I have been in, or even some YouTube videos that I have been told to join in for the last part of the vids.

I had a quick 10 minute shower and got dressed. I wore one of Ryan's old black shirts which was way to big for me and some shorts along with black converse. I got a message from Shawn ' Were outside x ~ Shawn ' I smiled at my phone and walked downstairs with my two suitcases.

The coach ride was pretty fast, and before we knew it we were on the plane. I was sitting in between Shawn and Matt. Shawn was writing things down on a notepad, probably song ideas? I don't know, and Matt was sleeping. I opened my book and began to write some lyrics of my own. I've never told anyone that I'm into music and I like singing, so I guess it's always been my secret. Until Shawn looked over at me. " Hey, what are you doing? " he asked, facing my book towards him.

" Oh.. just writing some stuff " I said, slightly blushing. " Wow.. is this a song? It's good! " He responded whilst nodding to all the words I wrote. He started humming a tune with the lyrics I wrote " Fallin all in youu" he sang.

I smiled warmly at him as he continued to sing different tunes to my lyrics. " You can use that song if you want " I said. He looked up at me questioningly " Like when you become famous, you can put that on your album"

* Shawns POV *

Leahs song was amazing. I still haven't heard her voice yet, but I don't want to put her on the spot right now. She rested her head on my chest as I began to sing the song. By the end of it she was smiling like crazy " You have such an amazing voice, pleaseeeeee use the song when your famous " She begged.

" I will, but I can't promise you I'll be famous " I laughed. The rest of the journey seemed to go really quickly, all of the guys fell asleep apart from me, and Leah was awake to. Our first stop was New York, USA. I was excited as it was our first show as " Magcon " which we agreed to be our name. I woke everyone up after we landed, and we all raced of the plane excitedly. After we picked up all our luggage we quickly hopped in a cab who then dropped us at our hotel.

* Matt's POV *

I was so excited for our first show, I talked to the guys when Leah was getting ready and we agreed she could come on stage at the show, and since it was my idea I had to tell her. I looked at the guys and they nodded, signaling me to tell her.

" Soo.. Leah? " She looked up from her phone and our eyes met each other's. I loved her eyes. " Um.. I hope you don't mind but me and the guys thought that you could.. come on stage with us when we do the shows? The fans love you " I said quietly.

" Really?! " I heard her squeal, she ran over to me in the cab and sat on me, hugging me. " Safety first Leah, sit down " I heard Ryan say. " I am sitting, I'm just sitting on Matt instead of on the seat " she laughed.

* Ryan's POV *

I didn't like her sitting on Matt. I told all the guys the rules before we left. 1; No relationships with Leah, only friendships. 2; No sexual contact 3; No kissing. 4; No jokes that they are dating, I don't want any media on her. And 5; she mustn't find out about these rules.

Leah dug her head into Matt's shoulder. Right. " Matt. " I said, giving him a glare. He must've realised what I meant as he told Leah to sit back down, which he clearly didn't want to do. I was more worried about Shawn though. I'm not going to let them date.

* Cameron's POV *

I still can't believe Ryan made those rules. Though I guess it will help me reveal how Shawn doesn't love Leah. Tonight. At the first show.

————————

Heyyy, do you guys like longer chapters or short ones? ❤️