Chapter 14

* Leahs POV *
The boys were running behind me, trying to catch up. So just to annoy them, I ran too, getting further and further away from them each time. Until I got waayyy to tired. We were all walking for quite a while until I stumbled on a rock, which then lead to me hanging on the edge of a cliff with my life.

" HELPP " I screamed, feeling tears coming

" LEAH!! " I heard all 3 boys scream.

They all tried desperately to get me. But they couldn't. This is it. I was gonna die. I heard a scream from the bottom of the cliff. I know they say not to look down when your like falling from a cliff ( they don't actually say that ) but I did. It was Shawn.
" LEAH JUMP DOWN " I heard him shout. Is he crazy? 1. I'm not jumping I will die 2. I would rather die than land in his arms

" GO AWAY SHAWN " Ryan shouted.
" NOT UNTIL LEAH IS SAFE"

Fuck. He actually cares about me. " Leah, please jump. I will catch you " he said more calmly this time.

Right. This was it. I was going to jump. Remind me never to go hiking again. " get ready Shawn.. " I said in almost a whisper. I was terrified. I closed my eyes and let go of the edge of the cliff.

" LEAHHHH " I heard Cam and Matt scream

I fell for what seemed like hours, but was actually only a couple seconds.

" you can open your eyes now gorgeous " I heard Shawn say

I did open my eyes, I didn't see anyone at the top anymore, they must be running down to check I'm okay. I looked back at Shawn. " I wrote you a song Leah.. " I was shocked. He wrote a song for me?? Wow.

" well then what are you waiting for then? " I smiled up at him. He took a deep breath and began to sing "

I'm not tryna start a fire, with this flame
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And I have to be honest with you baby,
Tell me if I'm wrong and this is crazy
But I got you this rose " he handed me a rose at this part and smiled then started to sing again.

" will you let it die or let it grow?
Die or let it go? "

His voice was amazing. Fuck. No I can't I just .. my thoughts were cut of by my brother running up to me and taking me out of Shawns arms. I mouthed sorry and I'll text you later to him. He nodded and walked off smiling.

* Shawns POV *

She said she was going to message me! Yess! She might actually forgive me? I don't know.. I love her.

———-
Ahh who seen that coming? 😏