Chapter 6

* Shawns POV *
All through the movie I couldn't stop staring at her, Ryan caught me staring once but we both laughed it off. She was so focused on the movie, it was so cute. I looked down at my watch. 7:30 pm. It read. Perfect. Just enough time to set up for mine and Leahs da- Is it a date? I mean like I want it to be a date but maybe that's to weird for her.. I don't know.

" Ryan I'm going out with my friends now " He simply nodded in response. I winked at Leah and mouthed " 8 pm " to her, she smiled at me and went upstairs to get ready I assume, leaving Ryan watching the movie.

I got in my car and drove to the beach to set everything up, then I would come back home and drive her there. Great. This is going to be perfect. After I set up I stared back at it. ( A/N it looked like the picture above ) I put a bottle of wine on the table and poured two glasses full of it. Now time to get ready. I drove to Nash's house , I left my clothes there and Nash agreed to let me get ready at his place. I then said bye to Nash and drove home to pick Leah up. 

*Leahs POV *
I ran upstairs excitedly to get ready, I took a five minute shower before picking out my clothes. I chose to wear a short red dress, that hung from my shoulders and was revealing. I matched that with some red heels and then did my makeup. I did a Smokey eye look and then did a winged eye liner, then added a touch of lipgloss. I took my phone and put it into my glittery bad along with my purse and my keys. I then walked downstairs and walked out the back like Shawn had texted me to do.

I saw his car approach and him get out. He locked his car and walked over to me. " wow.. " he whispered. I blushed and said " Mendes, I must say, I'm almost impressed " he smiled at this and lead me to his car. He opened my door and helped me in. What a gentleman. He then got into the drivers seat and put one hand on the wheel and one on my leg.

The drive was quiet but not an awkward silence, it was just us looking at each other's beauty. Mostly Shawns. He looked so hot. We arrived at the beach and he again, opened the door and helped me out. I looked around and saw the most beautiful thing, and no, it wasn't Shawns side profile. It was a beautifully set up table with white fairy lights scattered around it, and rose petals all over the floor. It was so romantic. I looked over at Shawn who was looking at me, waiting for my response.

" I love it.. " he instantly smiled at this

" Good " he beamed and let me to the table..

——
Just a short chapter 😂 the actual date itself will be in the next chapter 😏 will it all go to plan, or will Shawn mess this up too?