Chapter 30

* Ryan's POV *

I feel so bad. Fuck. I made Natalia say them things to Shawn. I told her to say those things because I thought Leah would get mad at Shawn but she got mad at Natalia and now she wants me to tell her the truth. How am I going to do that? We have a show like in five minutes and Natalia has traveled out just so she could talk to Leah. Great. " Hey Leah, can I talk to you? " I asked nervously. " Sure.. " she whispered, she probably thought I was going to talk about Shawn.

I took her into a empty room backstage. " what is it? " she questioned. I scratched the back of my neck and bit my lip " I told Natalia to say those things on call to Shawn.. " I said really quickly, getting it over and done with.

" What. "

" I'm sorry " I apologized.

" I need to talk to her! Why did you do it!? " She asked it a hurt tone.

" Because I thought you would get mad at Shawn not her. I don't want you to be with him. " I explained.

" I'm not with him. We kissed yes but that doesn't make us a couple " She said, looking straight at me.

" YESSSSSSS " I heard two familiar voices shout, and then a mixture of ' shit ' and ' oops '. Leah walked up to the door and opened it, laughing at the sight of Matt and Cameron standing together, ears to the door. They stood up awkwardly and mumbled a sorry before walking closer to the stage.

" Don't be mad at me princess " I said, using the name me and mom used to call her before dad came back and ruined our lives again. She turned around and ran towards me wrapping her arms around me. " I love you big brother " She replied, using the name she called me when she was around 5.

" Cmon, lets go on stage, you can explain what happened to Shawn after the show. " I suggested as we walked out together.

* Leahs POV *

We walked on stage as bright lights shined on us since it was around 9:30 and was getting dark. Everyone stayed quiet apart from one girl after we sat down, who shouted " CAN SHAWN SING A SONG?!?! " followed by lots of cheers.

I looked over at him since he was sitting next to me, his cheeks were red and he seemed nervous, because he knew the boys would convince him to do it. After the crowd calmed down Shawn spoke up.

" cmon guys you don't wanna hear me sing what about Gilinsky and Johnson they are good singers right? " Shawn shouted so everyone could hear him. There was only a small cheer as both Jacks were standing behind Shawn putting their fingers to their lips signaling the crowd not to cheer as loud.

One of the crew handed us all microphones so we didn't have to shout to be heard anymore. " Well, I think Shawn should sing " I said through the mic, everyone started screaming again including all the boys and me this time.

" Ok, ok I'll do it. " he started " If Leah sings with me " the crowd at this point were literally going crazy

" Way to put me on the spot Mendes " I laughed, " Fine. Cmon then. "

I stood up taking his hand leading us up to two standing mics ready for us to sing. I turned to the boys. " what song " I mouthed. Jack J came up and said

" And here we have Leah Mend- I mean Leah Maxwell and Mr Shawn Mendes " he stated, grinning at us as he was about to say ' Leah Mendes '

" Andddd, they are going to sing ' I hate you I love you ' since that pretty much describes their relationship right now. " he added.

" Jack! " I semi- shouted through the mic. " whatever let's just sing " I laughed as the music started. I looked over at Shawn who had his guitar in hand, smiling like a child who just got their favorite candy. Before I knew it we were singing together, enjoying the moment.

* Matt's POV *

Her and Shawns voice sounds so good together, I pulled out my phone and began to record them, earning a scream from the crowd as they knew they would be in the vid. Everyone turned on their torches on their phones and swayed to the beat of Shawns guitar as they sang together. It was really cute actually. Shame I can't sing, I would've loved that moment with Leah.

" I so wanna punch him right now. He's so lucky to have this moment " Cam said to me. I laughed a little    and waited for the song to end.

* Leahs POV *

Once the song ended I looked over at Shawn who smiled at me, making me blush for some reason. " LEAH YOUR SUCH A GOOD SINGER " I heard a voice shout, it sounded familiar. I laughed and sat back down as Aaron stood up. " well then now that the boring part of the show is over " he joked, " let's play some games! "

After the show the boys said they had a surprise for me as I sat behind the stage. " Awh come on just tell me what it is already. " I whined. " I'm sorry beautiful but you have to wait " Carter said. I knew he was just trying to make my brother mad as he called me beautiful.

I looked up when I heard a girl voice call my name. " Leah..? " she said, sounding more like a question. I looked up. Firstly I saw Nash talking to Shawn about something and Ryan standing next to them, I assume it was about the Natalia situation. I then saw the girl, it was Natalia.

" Leah I'm so sorry I- "

She was cut off by me running and hugging her. " no I'm sorry it's just I heard the conversation I had no idea my brother had something to do with it " exaggerating the word brother so he could hear.

" It's okay, I hope everything will go back to normal now. " she said whilst wrapping her arms so tight around me that I could hardly breathe.

Yeah. Normal. Not with Shawn, Cameron and Matt. Normal won't happen until I choose. But do I even want to choose?

—————————————-
I haven't updated in what seems a long time I'm sorry 😂❤️