Chapter 12

* Ryans POV *

" So you take my little sister out on a date. Then she finds out you have 7 girls. 7 SHAWN! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK SHE IS FEELING RIGHT NOW! She's my little sister Shawn. Firstly, you don't take your best friends sister on a date, secondly, you don't hurt her after 1 date. 1 date and you fucked it up. Who do you think you are Shawn? Stay away from my sister " I said the last part more quietly as I got closer to him, just so it felt more intimidating.

" Look I- " he started. I didn't want to hear it. I still had a major hangover, but I knew what I was doing. I punched him in the jaw to shut him up.

" R-Ryan.. don't.. "I heard Leah say. I could tell she was crying. I looked over at her, and Shawn used this to his advantage, he punched me hard across the face " IM GOING TO KILL YOU SHAWN " I shouted

I punched him over and over again.

" NOO " I heard Leah scream and she held me away from him. I got out of her grip and walked out of the house, Taylor following close behind.

* Matt's POV *

Thank god Ryan did what he did. Shawn completely deserved it. He can't hurt her like that.. she doesn't deserve it.

* Cameron's POV *

Poor Leah. She doesn't deserve this. If only she would like me. That's it. I'm going to ask her and Matt to go hiking or something for a few days, to make her happy, maybe then she will realise Shawn isn't good for her. And maybe she will like me. Or Matt. I don't mind..

—-
Just a quick one, a longer one coming tonight 😏