Chapter 15

* Cameron's POV *
I was so scared. Fuck. I love her. That's it. I ran over to her and kissed her, she didn't pull away nor did she kiss back. She was clearly shocked. I put my hands on her waist and kissed her more this time. " Cam.. " she whispered. I pulled away shyly. What does this girl do to me.

" sorry Leah I just.." I was cut off by her lips smashing against mine again. Was she doing this to try get over Shawn? I don't know. But it felt so amazing.

* Leahs POV *

I don't know why I was kissing Cameron. Maybe because I really needed a kiss. And Cameron was there. That sounded worse out loud, don't get me wrong I love him but like.. I don't know. Shawn just..  I really don't know. My mind is all over the place. I put my arms around Cams neck and kept kissing him. I pulled away after around 2 minutes. " wow.. " he said . I laughed " yeah.. "

We all started to walk back to the car to pack our tents away. There was no way I was staying here after what happened to me. Matt looked pissed. Maybe he seen the kiss between me and cam. Or maybe he heard Shawn singing me that song. I decided to talk to him alone before we left .

" Matt can I borrow you a sec? " I asked calmly. He nodded and we walked into the woods, Matt occasionally grabbing my hand to make sure I don't fall again. Aww. Why did I like Shawn? I have two perfect boys right in front of me. " What's wrong Matt? " I asked, looking straight into his eyes.

" nothing. " he said, looking away.

I placed my hand on the side of his neck causing him to look back at me. " seriously Matt, what's wrong?"
He sighed " I was jealous " oh god. I know where this is going. " Of what?.. " I of course knew the answer to this, I just didn't want to make it obvious. " I seen you talking to Shawn and him giving you a rose and that shit but I really got jealous when I seen you and Cameron kissing. " he stated. Matt turned around and looked at the view. I walked towards him and held his hand. " I think everyone's ready to leave " I said and kissed him on the cheek, then walked up to the car.

———
Goddd why is Leahs life so complicated? It's like mine 😂 except for all he boys chasing after her.. yeah I'm not familiar with that 😂