Chapter 34

* Cameron's POV *

I saw people being carried out on stretchers, I couldn't tell who was who apart from Leah. She was the only girl. The guys' face were so messed up and I could only tell it was Leah because of her hair.

" they will be ok Cam. I promise. " Nash told me. I nodded in response and walked over to the ambulance driver.

" Can I come in the ambulance with them? "

" sure, two people only though. " He replied whilst getting in quickly.

" NASH COME WITH ME THE REST OF YOU DRIVE TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL " I screamed and got into the back with everyone who was injured.

I heard a few groans as I sat down and realised that Leah was waking up. " Lea- "

" Sir she's in bad shape try not to get her to talk, maybe you should go in the car with your friends so we can support her in here. " I was interrupted.

" No. fucking. Way. I'm not leaving any of them and if you have a problem with that I'll fucking kill you now can we please get going they are really hurt if you can't tell dick head " I responded

" Cam cmon dude he's just trying to help " Nash tried to calm me, but failed.

" whatever can we just get to the hospital as quick as possible. Please? These people mean the fucking world to me and I will save them myself if I have to just please hurry "

* Nash's POV *

This is a fucking mess. Who would do this, it wasn't an accident that was obvious.

We just arrived at the hospital when one of the boys whose face I couldn't make out starting coughing repeatedly. We were ushered out of the ambulance and directed to the top floor where everyone would be held. Everyone was so hurt. This is terrible, they  can't die. They can't leave us.

* Matt's POV *

I didn't know where I was, it was just dark. I heard mumbling and sirens, but I still had no clue where I was. I starting coughing without even realizing I was, and then it was dark again.

When I woke up I saw a face hovering over me. His hair was a dark color, however his eyes were a light blue. I had no clue who it was.

" Listen here pretty boy- well not so pretty now " a deep voice laughed

" Leah is mine- I've warned Shawn, hopefully he won't survive- and I'm about to warn Cameron Dallas. I do not know how yet, but just so you know, if you try anything with her I will kill all of you. Bye "

What the fuck?

* Cameron's POV *

A man went into Matt's hospital room, I didn't recognize him but it could be a fan or family member, I don't know. My head is so confused right now , how could this happen? They didn't deserve this. When I find out who fucking did this they are dead.

——————-
Just a quick update since I haven't updated in like a month 🙄 oops