Chapter 27

* Shawns POV *

I knew Leah wouldn't have done this if she was not drunk. Well.. I think so. I mean, we're not dating, but we have something right? After I punched Matt, multiple times, I looked over at Leah, she was knocked stone cold out. I felt bad for her, she was so drunk. I picked her up carefully and brought her into my room. She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. " I'm sorry " she whispered, staring at me with her beautiful eyes. " It's ok " I reassured her before placing her down on my bed.

* Leahs POV *

I woke up the next morning in Shawns room with a pounding headache, and the sound of faint voices arguing in the background. I stepped out of bed and walked to where the noises where coming from, then I remembered everything, I kept on walking and to no surprise at all it was Shawn, Matt and Cameron. All arguing over me. Shit. " I love her more! " Cam shouted, to be met my Matt's response of " No! I do! I've loved her for years! " he was clearly getting upset at all the arguing, so just as Shawn was going to say something I jumped in. " Guys please don't fight, not over me.. " they all looked at me and frowned. I took out my phone and showed them a picture of all three of them. It was so cute. I knew these magcon days weren't gonna last forever, Sure we still have loads of shows and city's to visit but it will end, and we need to enjoy it while it lasts.

They all smiled like goofs and I smiled too, seeing them all laughing together really relaxed me. " Now, " I said whilst putting my arm around Shawn " I say we go to a theme park before our show tonight, hows that sound? " I asked.

Before anyone could reply Nash came running in " DID I HEAR THE WORD THEEEMEEEPARKSSS? " he screamed, exaggerating the last word. I laughed " Yes, you wanna come? " I joked. He nodded eagerly
and went to get the other guys whilst I got ready.

I decided on a black tank top and some shorts, along with some black boots. I heard a whistle from behind me, turning around I seen all the boys recording me for a vine, and Taylor was the one who whistled. I walked over to Taylor and grabbed his phone, running out of the door with it like a mad woman. I was laughing as I ran across all the hallways, the boys screaming and chasing me. I eventually got cornered by Nash, who not so long ago hurt me so bad, but now he was like a brother to me again.

Before I could try to run, Shawn stepped forward. " Give me the phone hun " he said. " Nope " I replied, hiding it behind my back. " I'm sorry Leah.. " he said as he began to tickle me " AHHH OH MY GOD STOP SHAWN FUCK AHAHHA " I screamed whilst laughing, Taylor using this to his advantage and taking his phone back.

Shawn eventually stopped tickling me, and Matt pushed him away to help me up, since I fell on the floor from laughing, I giggled and stood up, wrapping on of my arms around him. " Well then, now we're all ok, let's go to the theme park " I laughed. " YESSSSSS " Nash screamed and ran out of the hotel.

Matt walked ahead and that left me and Shawn, and Cameron. Lately Cameron won't let me be alone with Shawn, I mean, I know he likes me but. This is to far.

* Cameron's POV *

I'm scared. Yes. I'm scared. I'm scared of her being with Shawn, I'm scared of her being with Matt. M scared of her being with all the guys. That sounds stupid. But it's because she means so fucking much to me I don't want her to get hurt.

* Ryan's POV *

Magcon had been great so far, however apparently Leah was making out with Matt recently, which I'm going to speak to him about. None of these guys are dating my sister. I told them the rules.

* Leahs POV *

When we got to the theme park, Nash starting screaming like a baby who just got to go to Disneyland, which didn't surprise me. He's such a baby oh my god. We went on a few rides until I got pulled by someone, who took me to a dark area behind the park. I could tell it was a guy, but I could tell it was a guy I knew, because his grip around me was gentle, almost like he wanted it to be gentle and careful? Almost sweet I guess.

I was surprised when he attacked his lips against mine, I knew who it was instantly. Who can forget those lips? It was Shawn, and he didn't want to get spotted by my brother, so instead he literally dragged me into some random dark place. Completely normal. " Shawn? " I questioned against his lips.

" I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait to kiss you and I just- " I put my finger up to his lip, causing him to look down at it. I had full control over him now.

* Cameron's POV *

I could've sworn I saw Leah being pushed into a dark corner somewhere by the park, so I ran up to Ryan and told him " Yo dude your sister may be in some trouble we need to find her " I said quickly, sounding very scared. We ran towards the area where I assumed she was. Fuck. Ryan wasn't going to be happy at this sight.

—————————
Heyy long chapter finally 😂 do you think that Ryan and Cam caught Leah and Shawn?