Chapter 13

* Leahs POV *

Cam told me all about the hiking trip we were going on. It was a good chance to get away from Shawn for a bit I guess. The only people who were going were me, Cam, Matt and Ryan. Today was the day so I took a 30 minute shower because ya know your girl was in the mood for a long shower. I got out and got some clothes ready to put on. I dried my body and hair then slipped my clothes on. I was wearing a white shirt, along with some black jeans and white converse. I then decided to curl the ends of my hair creating a beachy vibe. Yess gurlll. I said to myself. I then sent a picture of myself to my best friend Natalia, and then posted it on Instagram. I looked at Nat's response " OMG GURRRLLLL! Slayyy queennnn- Love ya xox " I smiled and put my phone in my handbag, along with my purse and a phone charger. Cam had already put my suitcase in the car. I walked downstairs and noticed everyone's eyes looking at me. Jeez all these boys practically live here. Shawns eyes were watching my every move.

I walked out the door, and got into the back seat of the car, sitting next to Matt.

* Shawns POV *

Pfft like I would let her go alone with 2 boys who like her. Luckily I knew the place where they were going. Me and my family used to go there all the time when we were younger. After 15 minutes when they left, I got in my car and my friend drove me. I was thinking of song lyrics in the car journey. I needed a song dedicated to Leah.

I'm not tryna start a fire with this flame,
But I'm worried that your heart might feel the same
And if I'm honest with you baby.
Tell me if I'm wrong, and this is crazy
But I got you this rose and I need to know,
Will you let it die or will you let it grow?
Die or let it go?
- roses

That was it. I had the perfect song for her. She was going to forgive me. Hopefully.

* Matt's POV *

I looked over at Leah, she was sleeping. Aww. Her hair was all messy and her lips looked so full, I couldn't stop staring at them. I eventually stopped looking when I heard a voice " Yo Matt if you wanna end up like Shawn stop staring at my sister " Ryan laughed. I laughed a little and looked at my phone.

We arrived sooner than expected so we used the time to set up some tents. We had it all arranged. Cam will sleep with Leah and I will sleep with Ryan. We set up the tents leaving Leah still sleeping in the car.

* Cameron's POV *

Ugh. Why couldn't I sit next to her? She looked so cute when she was asleep. Luckily I get to share a tent with her. Maybe she will like me? I don't know.. I loved her. No. I am in love with her. I adore her. She is my world. And I think Shawn is her world. Great.

* Ryan's POV *

I watched Leah slowly move her head and I realised she was waking up. Yes. I can tell her all the arrangements now and everything that was going on. I walked over to the car and got in and told her everything that is going to happen. No Shawn. He can't hurt her here.

* Leahs POV *

Ryan came in and told me everything, I was sharing a tent with cam, we will start hiking tomorrow, and there is a theme park nearby and a cute lake so we can go there whenever we want. I think I am actually going to have some fun now! At last. No more drama. I went out for a walk into the mountains to get some fresh air.. thinking that it was safe..

——-
OOH SOME SERIOUS SHITS GONNA HAPPEN SOOOONNN