Chapter 31

* Leahs POV *

After another week full of shows and drama, as usual, we had a week off, yay. Now I have to be in the same hotel with the guys, for a week. With no distractions from our " relationships " . This is going to be hard.

" LEAHHHH! " I heard Shawn scream from the top of his lungs, he was in my room taking a shower as his was ' cold '.

" WHAT? " I shouted back

" THERES A FUCKING SPIDER IN HERE COME GET IT! " I let out a little laugh at this point, he's such a baby. " GET IT YOURSELF MENDES " I replied once more and began to bake some muffins. Around 10 mins later Shawn waddled in with a towel just around his waist, it almost killed me not to looked at his chest. And that's wrong. Fuck. " ARE YOU BAKING MUFFINS?!?! " He exaggerated the word muffins, again, such a baby.

" Yes, why? "

" I want some "

" Go away and put some clothes on then " I told him.

" Don't pretend you don't love it " He whispered as he came closer to me.

I rolled my eyes " whatever Shawn " I responded calmly, although I wasn't calm. I was nervous as fuck. " Mhmmm " he hummed whist wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Shawn "

" What"

" Let go "

It kinda pained me to say that because, I liked it. Which is bad. Fuck. This is all so bad.

" No babyyy I don't wanna let go of youuu " he whined.

" Shawn seriously and don't call me baby ok? "

" mmmm ok baby " he said whilst walking out of the room.

What just happened? And why did I enjoy it?

* Shawns POV *

Wow. Did I just do that? I'm impressed. I mean, that sounds bad but I never thought I would do that. She makes me so nervous, like she's in control. But I am now.

* Ryan's POV *

I was laying on my bed on my phone, as usual, when Matt and Jack J rushed in the room. " DUDE" J shouted " LOOK" he commanded whilst handing me his phone. There was lots of pictures of when Shawn and Leah sang together ' omg they would be such a cute couple ' and ' awww #leawn '

Um, wtf. No. I brushed past both of them and walked to Leahs hotel room. " LEAH! " I shouted whilst banging on the door. " ITS OPEENNN! " o heard a familiar mans voice shout and I little " that was my line! " by Leah.

I walked in and I was burning with anger. I'm going to beat the shit out of Shawn. And of course, it was Shawn with her. Who else could it possibly be? I hate him.

* Shawns POV *

" Sup dude " I said to Ryan when he walked in. He gave me a death glare before walking over to me and Leah. " You do not speak to each other, look at each other or hang out with each other. Even on stage. Do you understand? " He gritted through his teeth.

" No. " Leah stated.

" What. " he asked angrily.

" You can't control me. " she began, " I'll see who I want when I want thank you very much. You can leave now "

Oof. That's my girl.

* Leahs POV *

I'm not letting him tell me who I can and can't see. Who the fuck does he think he is.

—————————————————-
Heyy I updated after 3 days I've been busy with school and stuff so.. I'll be able to update more soon (: