Chapter 21

* Leahs POV *

" Ryan can't know about that kiss " I said to Shawn. He nodded and thought for a second. " How about you talk to he rest of the guys and maybe, ya know, kiss them or hug them or something to make it look like our kiss was nothing special just in case anyone tells him? " he suggested.

Could I do that? Well it's not like it means anything plus Shawn told me to. " Okay, I'll do it "

He kissed the top of my head as he stood up and walked up to some of the guys. I walked over to Cameron because I knew he felt jealous. " Hey Cam " I smiled whilst sitting down next to him. " Hey. " he responded, glaring at Shawn.

I placed my hand on his leg to calm him down, I take it he saw the kiss. He looked at me and half smiled. " Leah, can I tell you something " he asked quietly. I nodded.

" You do know that all of us here adore you, we all love you. We all were so jealous when you dated Jack and then he hurt you, we all hated him. He's only just recently started hanging out with us again because.. we're thinking of going on a meet and greet tour. All around the world.. for a couple months, and we were wondering if you would like to come. And uh, yeah.. " He said whilst scratching the back of his neck nervously.

Of course I wanted to go! But what about school? And Natalia? And.. okay that's all. " Really Cam? " I beamed " Yes " he chucked.

Fuck that chuckle was hot. God. " Yesss" I squealed. I hugged him and he kissed the top of my head. I smiled up at him " When are we going " I asked. " We leave on Monday. " he stated.

" AHHH I GOTTA PACK * I screamed way louder than I should've.

* Cameron's POV *

I knew she would be so happy. Now when we go on the tour I can expose how Shawn doesn't love Leah in front of crowds, and reporters, and everything. Yes. This was perfect.

————————
This is very short but I'll do a longer one later ❤️❤️