Chapter 18

* Leahs POV *

At the end of the night everyone was extremely drunk apart from me and Matt. We didn't want to drink too much just so if anything happened we could sort it out. Luckily for us nothing bad actually happened. Everyone fell asleep all over the floor, the only people awake were Me, Matt, Cam, Shawn and Taylor.

At around 4am we fell asleep. Shawn ended up sleeping on Cameron, I don't know how but he did. I only slept for about 3 hours as I woke up to a weird sound coming from upstairs. I tiptoed past all the boys sleeping on the floor when I realised Shawn wasn't there. Weird I thought. I walked upstairs and heard the noise coming from my bedroom. I opened it to find Shawn on top of a naked girl. Her face seemed familiar, I then realised it was the girl who ran up to him on our date. I felt a tear drip down my face. " S-Shawn? " I said, my tears falling more fluently now. He instantly stood up and looked at me. " Leah! I can explain this honestly I.. " he began, " Baby! Why have you stop- who's this Shawn? " the girl said.

I felt so betrayed. He was saying how much he loved me yesterday. Although we were never dating, it still hurts, not only because it was in my room, but also because I thought I loved him. My knees were trembling, and the tears just kept on coming. " Leah please let me explain" Shawn said whilst putting his clothes on. " No. You can't explain this. " I replied. The girl actually looked at me in pity, like she knows how I feel. I ran downstairs to wake up Cam, mainly because when Matt first wakes up he is moody as hell. I knelt down next to Cameron and shook him. " Cam please wake up " he did, and as soon as he looked at me he pulled me into a tight hug.

" Lets go for a walk, you can tell me what happened then. " I nodded, it was 7 in the morning on a Saturday so not many people would be at the park. It's also dark out so we probably won't get seen by any of Cameron's fans from Vine.

As we were walking all I could picture was Shawn on top of that girl. I began to cry again and Cameron put his arm around me, and led me to a park bench. We sat down and he asked me what happened. " Shawn was on top of a girl, naked, in my room. I didn't actually see it happen because he heard me and stood up. " I told him, digging my head into his chest.

* Cameron's POV *

How could he do something like that. " Oh Leah.. I'm sorry " I said, she was clearly so upset, I could honestly kill Shawn. I could see a figure running towards us. It was him. How did he know we were here. " Leah! Please let me explain " Shawn shouted.

* Leahs POV *

How did he know I was here? What the hell. Who does he think he is? " Go away Shawn " Cameron shouted back at him. Cam had always been protective over me, he doesn't like for me to get hurt. Maybe once we go back to school on Monday it will take my mind of everything.

* Shawns POV *

Shit. I'm so stupid. I was hungover I didn't know what I was doing! I do love Leah, it's just all so complicated. I started walking towards Cameron and Leah until I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned around and was met my Matt's fist on my face. All I remember was everything going black.

* Matt's POV *

I punched Shawn harder than expected, I heard what happened as Shawn was asked by everyone what happened. All I heard was I've really hurt Leah, and that was enough to make me run after him like a mad man. I walked calmly over to Leah, knowing that Cameron would go see if Shawn was ok, even if he hated him or not. " what happened Leah? " I asked her, as she looked straight into my eyes. " Shawn had.. " that was all I needed for her to say, I knew what she meant. I pulled her into a hug as she cried into my shoulder.

Shawn ended up walking home with a few bruises on his face, it should've been so much more than that. Who does that to a girl. I would never even think about it. Me and cam decided to take Leah to her favorite ice cream shop, to try cheer her up. After that we walked home and hoped that Shawn wouldn't be there.

* Ryan's POV *

Cameron messaged me what had happened, I was disgusted. I called Shawn and told him that I know what happened. Although Shawn lived with us, I told him he can't come home tonight until everything had calmed down. I can't believe he would do such a thing to Leah.

* Cameron's POV *

We walked home and as soon as we got in Leah ran upstairs to clean her bedsheets. Aw, she must be so upset. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that at all. We were all enjoying our time last night, it could have been an amazing weekend before school starts again, but no. Shawn has to ruin it as usual. I don't actually see what Leah finds so special about him, maybe she just is attracted to the bad boys? Or maybe his charm just pulled her in? I don't know. I'm just as confused as she is.

* Leahs POV *

I ran upstairs and took the bedsheets of my bed and washed them. Whilst I was going this I began to cry. How could he do this? He was telling me how much he loved me. Then he fucks another girl on my bed. How dare he. I sat in the corner of my room and just cried.

————
Yayyy a long chapter 😂 Vote and comment x