Chapter 32

* Leahs POV *

It was a day before we had to go back to doing shows, so we decided we would do something fun today. Cam said he would set up what we were going to do so I really don't know anything about what's going on today. I haven't spoke to Ryan since that little outburst. I knew I would have to speak to him at some point but I wasn't ready yet.

" LEAAAHHH " Jack J screamed dramatically at my door. " HURRY UP " I was wearing a hoodie and some jeans, along with my trusty white converse. There's no one to impress so I didn't put much makeup on, only some foundation, mascara and lip gloss. " IM COMING! " I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked out to see J on his phone, his eyes lit up when he saw me.

" Cmonnnn! Leggoooooo " he screamed excitedly whilst linking our arms. " do you know where we are going? " I asked.

" Ryan told me not to tell you " He stated as we walked out of the lobby and towards his car. " Where are the other guy- " I began, " already there " he interrupted me and tensed a bit. He was stressing over something and I didn't know what it was.

I got into the passenger seat of the car and took my phone out of my purse, I'm going to call Ryan. " What are you doing? " Jack questioned whilst getting into the car and starting the engine.

" Calling someone "

" who? "

" Ryan, and then Shawn "

" You can't! I mean, you can call Ryan, but not Shawn. I think your forgetting about all the shit he's put you through Leah. Don't you remember? Because I do. He split us all up. It's his fault that all of us didn't talk for almost 4 years. That hurt. I missed you, we all missed you. But what Shawn wanted Shawn got. Was you happy? Was you happy enough without us so that you would end up forgiving Shawn? Is that what it is? Your thanking him for doing that? " he let it all out this time, sighing at the end.

I was shocked. Johnson never usually is like this. This must've really hurt him, as it did me. He's right, Shawn did ruin my life, but that was 3 years ago. He's changed now.. right? " Jack.. " I sighed.

" Ask anyone, we all missed you so fucking much Leah. Ask Cam and Matt, god how much they care about you, yet you like the guy who ruined you. "

I sat in silence for a minute. " I never said I like Shawn, your putting two and two together and jumping the conclusions. I've never said that I like him, or love him. But I have forgiven him. You need to accept that. " I said really quickly.

" I'm sorry " He sighed " let's just enjoy today. "

* Ryan's POV *

We were at a beautiful park with an amazing view, because I know Leah loves places like this. I shouldn't have been so rude to her, I was angry that's all. Soon enough J's car pulled up. They were laughing and giggling walking towards us all, I was about to say something before Shawn dragged me over to a few trees. " I was about to talk to Leah. " I stated.

He nodded, running his hands through his hair in stress. What's up with him? " She can't be here Ryan. For her safety. " What the fuck is he talking about?

He started pacing around at this point. " Dude, what are you talking about? " he looked at me as if I was stupid before his phone rang. " no no no " he muttered before picking up.

" Hello? No. You can't. Go away. Leave her alone "  I heard what he was saying but not what the voice on the other end was saying. He eventually hung up and looked at me with worry. " We have to leave. Now. I'll explain later. " he rushed before running back to the cars.

What the hell is going on? 

————————————-
I'm not going to update for quite a while.. no one is reading or enjoying this story anymore. Sorry 🤧