Chapter 17

* Shawns POV *

" I love her. " I said

I said it. I told her brother. Do I love her? Or is it just I haven't really spoken to any girls recently? But surely it can't be that. If it was I wouldn't feel the need to kiss her every time she walked past right? I'm so confused.
" What? " Ryan asked.

Shit. " She's beautiful, kind, amazing, funny, sweet. She's perfect Ryan. I know I say that about all my- you know. But this is different. I know when we go back to school it will all be so much more difficult with all my exes and everything but I swear I will try my best never to hurt her even if we're not dating even if it's just a strong friendship I can take that but Ryan I promise I will never hurt her. She means the world to me, she always has. Even when I hurt her al those years ago. She's my number one. " I said shyly.

He opened his mouth to say something but Leah ran in the room before he could. " Really Shawn? " she asked me, scared of my answer. " Y-yes " I stuttered.
Before I could say anything else she ran over and hugged me. Leaving Ryan speechless                            

* Cameron's POV *
I knew what was happening. I knew he was saying how much he loved her. I just felt it in my bones. I loved her though. I love her more than words can describe. I ran downstairs and told Matt. We walked into the room to see Leah hugging Shawn, and Ryan sitting there shocked. " What the.. " Matt began but he was cut off by Leah running over and hugging him too, then me.

* Leahs POV *

I knew Cam and Matt would feel jealous that I was hugging Shawn, so I ran over and hugged them too.
" Well then.. now we're all on good friendship terms, I'm going to invite everyone around, since schools starting on Monday, we have to enjoy our weekend. "    Ryan said. " Okayy I'm going to get readyyy!! " I screamed whilst running into my room.

I needed to look hot. I needed to blow all the boys - including Shawn away. So I decided to face time Natalia, she will know what to do. It took a few rings and then she answered. " OMG LEAHHH!! It's been agesss, how are youuu? " she practically shouted through the phone

" I've been good, I'm trying to pick out a sexy out fit to blow some boys away " I laughed.

" OOH GIRL DONT WORRY I GOT YOU "

After an hour of talking to Natalia, We both eventually decided on a short champagne colored dress, with matching heels. I took a quick shower then put my clothes on. I wore some mascara with winged eyeliner on my eyes, and a nude lipstick. " LEAH EVERYONES AT THE DOOR COME OPEN IT " Ryan shouted from his room. I walked downstairs and checked myself once more in the mirror before opening the door.  There was quite a few people here; Matt, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Nash, Hayes and both Jacks. " Hey guys " I smiled at them, knowing that they were all staring at me. " come in, Ryan will be down in a minute " I said as I walked inside.

Ryan came down after 5 minutes of us waiting for him, and many boys trying to flirt with me. " Let's play truth or dare! " my brother said excitedly. " okayy " everyone said.

" Shawn, truth or dare? " Taylor asked.
" Truth" he said
" Do you love Leah"

I instantly blushed. And hid my face.

" Yes" Shawn said quietly.

" NEXT " Cam shouted, clearly getting jealous.

" Leah, truth or dare " Nash asked me

I was feeling rebellious so I said dare.

" I dare you to kiss Cam Matt and Shawn for 5 seconds each. " Nash grinned

Fuckkk. I looked over at Ryan who had been drinking more than anyone else and he nodded. Matt was sitting next to me so I turned his head and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. " Okay now Cam " Aaron shouted. I pecked Matt's lips once more before walking over to Cameron and placing myself between him and Carter. " Hey Cam.. " I whispered before pressing my lips onto his.  After that I walked over to Shawn with a smile on my face. I sat on his lap " Hey Leah " he grinned and kissed me before I could get to him. I pulled away and walked back to my seat, putting my arm around Matt when I sat down.
———
Some drama is gonna come soon, be ready 😏