-Part 1-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this)

(This chapter has been re-written, thank you)

I'm done. Here I am laying down on the dirty floor, sweating like a fish. Wait do fish even sweat? Anyway I just finished my dance routine. Its annoying when you do the same thing everyday and there's no improvement. Thankfully though, I only fell around 8 times due to my awkward bony knees and terrible balance.

You might ask, the why are you dancing if tou hate it so much? Well to tell you the truth, dancing and working my butt off is all I've ever known. Quite terrible.

I've been training to become an Idol since I was 6. Its only a little stressful, thats sarcasm if you can't tell. Anyway its not so bad, I've gotten used to my hectic schedules and almost all the work I do. At least I kinda like K-pop, well my friends do. They are what you call "K-pop Trash". They are very dedicated to their Idols and when they found out about my work, they practically treated me like a god and still do. So its not so bad.

I mean waking up at 4 am, going to school, then whatever I have on my schedule afterwards. I dont even have time for the bathroom. My schedule is filled with Piano lessons, Violen Lessons (Although I'm going to quit that), Korean, Japanese and Chinese Lessons. And sometimes even Photo Shoots or random try outs for commercials or shows, its all thanks to my father.

He wanted to become an Idol when he was younger, but he had to take over the family businesses. So when he found out he randomly had a child in America, he decided to plan the whole life for that child. He even keeps me a secret, his family doeant even know I exist. Its kinda weird being a literal secret. Ever since, I've been his slave.

What is also terrible is that I have no time for family or friends. Well if I count my family as a real family, they are basically strangers I live with. I dont even know their birthdays, yet their my half-siblings. My mother ignores me and won't even acknowledge me. And worst of all she'll beat me, if she had any reason to. My sibling hate me, the younger ones say I look weird. Its not my fault I'm asian. Life just isn't my thing.

*Ding* The door alarm went off.

"Were you day dreaming? Oliver?" my dance instructor asked.

" Life is just so stressful, you know?"

"Yes, I suppose it is. But I know if you don't get home right now, it will be way more stressful" she smiled giving me a hand up.

"Thanks, Imma get dressed and head home then" She nodded and I bowed nicely before leaving for the changing rooms.

~~

"Enzo!" I yelled across the room, getting some stares. I ran over to him grabbing my bag on the way. "So what are you doing?"

"Im clearly changing my shirt... to make it easier. Lets just say Im going home in a bit" I stared at him for a while and nodded my head.

"Sounds great" I sat down on the bench and watched others leave. While also trying not to laugh at Enzo who cant tie his shoes but is trying very hard to.

"Aren't you getting dressed? You'll be late and your mother will be mad"

"Ah..Yea" Did I mention I was transgender?
The truth is, I cant get dressed in front of him, well at least not fully. I can only take off my shirt without clearly letting him see that I am infact female. And at least with the bruises I can say that I fell but if I had breasts!?!

I slowly take my shirt off and grab a new clean shirt. I make sure to face the lockers. Even though I don't have breasts (just a little, kinda like baby fat?) and I never will, I am still very conscious about my body. And when I have bruises on my ribs and hips, its kinda hard not to be. Always having that fear, someone will find out Im a girl or my other dirty secret...

"Ollie, Imma go now. Be careful on the way home!" I watched as he walked out the door with his bags.

I continued to change quickly and gathered the rest of my things. My clothes and my phone, we all know we can't live without that. I walked down stairs and made sure to sign out.

Now the hard part. Getting home. I always walk but Im still a tiny child and its dark. Its not that I'm scared, its just I'm a bit on the weak side. I walked down the street and decided to hail a taxi. What? I had left over lunch money and I sure for hㅡll wasn't about to lose a kidney walking home. After like a good cold 10 minutes, I got one.

"Where to?"

"Julian Apartments"

"Okay, no problem"

~~

I knock on the door for the 6th time. Apparently people can't answer the door, it may be like almost 1 am but still. At that moment the door handle turned and the door flung open almost hitting me in the face.

"Good morning Sarah!" I said to my sister. She kinda replied back with "mmmhh" before dragging herself off into darkness.

I walked in, grabbed a salad out off the fridge and went straight to my room. I took my home work out of my bag and laid it on the table. Yay! Time to suffer some more!

~~

*Ding Ding Ding*

I hit my alarm clock of the table breaking it. There goes another one, probably the 6th one this month. I get up and look at my phone. "HOLY SHㅡTU ITS 6:54!"

Literally just realizing I have exactly 8 minutes untill the bus comes. I hop out of my chair, I kinda fell asleep at my desk and grab my book bag, change into my uniform and grab my Testosterone shot and practically stab it into my thigh.

I don't even put my tie on and Im out the door, trying to run down 5 flights of stairs without falling because the elevator is too slow.And just before the bus shut it's doors, I make it.

"Almost late again, I see Mr. Student" the bus driver states.

"Yep, guess so" I say trying to breathe. While not looking like a total weirdo.

~~

"Oliver, so glad you could join us... Late again." my teacher said agitated.

"Yea" I replied and then I tripped over my feet. Making the whole class laugh and that made me of course awkwardly walk to my seat.

So I was late because of my thigh. It wouldn't stop bleeding so I kinda ended up going to the nurse. And explaining a giant huge totally unbelievable lie about how I stabbed myself in the thigh with a fork.

Anyway she totally bought it. Even saying how crazy boys these days are. So one less worry today. But before I could even relax, I heard these exact words:

"Can Oliver Lee please come to the main office with all of his belongings, including text books and any assignments he needs"

My first thought was 'am I suspended?' But then I was like 'I really messed up. God save me!' I mean I havent done anything wrong but hey, it wouldnt be the first time I've gotten in trouble for doing nothing.

So I packed all of my things, emptying my desk and locker. Then dragging the massive bag all the way to the office. Easier said then done. I eventually got there and finally opened the door.

"Uh....Appa?"

~~
(A/N: So I just wanna apologize for mistakes about transgender things. I am not trans so I did research and tried make the info correct.)

(Lol anyway I kinda relate with Ollie, my father makes me have piano lessons, korean lessons (sometimes tutors, my grades aren't that good) and dance after school. Honestly I think it's just an Asian thing, and your parents want you to be perfect. Its stressful, so Ollie kinda expresses my hatred  towards being controlled. ^_^)