-17-

Wattpad deleted this chapter twice ㅠㅡㅠ

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts,like 'this'.)

"OLLIE?!?" A screaming GG run towards me with open arms. Scaring the heck out of staff members. 'Poor Staff' She pulled me into a suffocating hug.

I was surprised when I saw Gia. She had to of grow as least 5 inches and her body definitely matured from her last box shaped body. Her hair was a down to her waist and a big difference from her once shouldered hair. Even her fashion sense changed. No more large hoodies and sweatpants, only fashionable clothes.  I was shocked.

She had to lean down to me and give me a small kiss the forehead. It embarrassed me in front of the staff but it was something we always did in the past.

But her attention didn't stay to me for long. A unexpected Namjoon appeared with sweat all over his forehead. He just opened the door and was greeted insanely fast in terrible Korean.

Namjoon was first very confused and then noticed what was going on and smiled. He talked with Gia for a while in English while I went to get Taehyung.

Tae was her bias and I know that she will literally faint if she even got eye contact with him. You have no idea how much she talks about him on Instagram. Its insane. So I started my mission. Finding Tae.

I went through so hallways and met some fans accidentally and had to apologize for the no picture policy. Then when I was about to give up, I spotted Tae talking to some foreign guy with blonde hair.

After lots of effort I got them separated and to the room which Gia was in. But apparently Gia wasn't there. No one was.

So Tae and I searched for them and found our manager who gave us a ride to the hotel.

When we got there, we found J-hope and Gia chatting like 2 rich ladies that have been friends since elementary. It was honestly strange. And apparently the back stage pass also meant a trip to our hotel too. I was kinda uncomfortable.

But she immediately stopped talking when a now exhausted and cranky Tae walked into the room. She stood up and froze for a good 2 minutes while Tae was complaining  about how Hope was sitting on his Gucci.

Eventually Gia said something and life carried on. She even somehow convinced our manager to allow her to take a photo with each of us as long as she didn't share them. You know how rumors start. Then when it was 10 o clock at night she thanked us for everything and let our manager take her to her hotel. And then the rest of us were exhausted.

We got nothing done. Gia just kept talking and the boys were kinda getting annoyed. Especially Kookie. He didn't want her around him at all. He complained and complained until Gia finally realized that she was a nuisance to him, so she left.

I wanted her to stay later but she insisted that she had to go. So after she left, we all got ready for bed. We took showers and did a short V live too. Although not many people watched because it was 2 in the morning when we started it. Then we fell asleep.

~~

I woke up with my phone buzzing non stop, apparently my Manager told the world that my Instagram account belonged to me. I mean he wasn't wrong but I thought I would at least get more privacy. Well that was a lie.

My account was filled with millions of followers. And I had no posts. I deleted them all after I posted a picture of Yeontan. So basically it was empty.

I felt bad for Army so I decided I would post pictures of our daily life. The first picture being Jimin sleeping. I got of my shared bed and ran over to his bed. And snapped a picture.

The picture went viral and had so many comments

The picture went viral and had so many comments. I felt like I did something great. But then my phone flew across the room. And a angry/pouty face of Jimin was in my face.

Then he lectured me about privacy and I told him about how he doesn't care if he does it to other and only when it happens to himself. Anyway that woke up a grumpy yoongi and he grabbed me and pulled me into his our bed. Suffocating under his blankets/muscles was how I was for the next 20 minutes.

I worked to get of his grip, exhausting my small body again. So in the end I went back to sleep for like 5 minutes until my it hit me.

I immediately stood up and ran to my bag and into the bathroom. My testosterone shot! I hadn't taken it in a long long time and that could be bad.

So I sat on the toilet and put the needle in my leg. Then the bathroom door opened.