-Part 3-

(A/N: Korean will be typed like this. English will be typed like this. For thoughts, like 'this'.)

(This chapter has been rewritten)

"Hello my name is Lee Sung-Hoon. I'm 14 and I like music." I said very fast. My teacher the showed me my seat and I sat quietly.

So I had to introduce my self in front of my class. Lets just say it was very hard, I mean like I was standing in front of at least 20 kids that were showing off their Gucci and glaring at me.

My father put me in one of those rich people schools, so you can assume that the kids here are spoiled brats. And it doesn't help when my siblings wont acknowledge me. Like they wont even let go to school in the same car as them. Honestly I just hope that I will make some actual friends.

~~

So school ended around 3 hours ago and I am on my way to some tryouts. Back in America, my father would make me send videos to the companies. But knowing there is a lot of people, sometimes I wouldn't even get confirmation stating they saw it. So its probably better to do it in person.

The one we were going to, is looking to make a new group after their first one went viral. It's a company called Bighit and I heard they only accept males.. but give tryouts to females.

They are looking for ages 13-28 and they still haven't decide what gender the group will be. So its kinda you make or you don't.

"Sung-Joon, we will arrive in a few minutes"  my manger said driving the car.

I hadn't thought about what to sing or dance to. I have many options but wasn't sure if they would fit the needs of the judges.

But I couldn't think about that anymore because we finally arrived at BigHit Entertainment. I got out of the car and my manager brought me to a sign in area. I know that I was supposed to fill it out but being that I just got to Korea and can barely read in Korean. My manger 'that I still don't know the name of' filled it out for me.

It was kinda embarrassing because I was the smallest and youngest person there. So you can imagine the looks I got as I stood in line.

After around 1 hour or 2, people began to literally sit on the floor and some even left.  While I just kept listening to the people preforming.

~~

"Number 246, Lee Sung-Joon. Age 14 and Male. Please come to the stage"

I walked up the stairs and on to the stage.

"Singing or Dancing, both?"

"what?"

"Will you be singing or dancing or both of them?" the CEO said.

"Ill be singing Lost Boy by Ruth B in English Sir and the dancing to... uh Finesse Remix by Bruno" I said in English.

"Began Singing" Suprisingly he responded.

(Just imagine the voice being a little more high pitched)

"And dancing, began"