<18>

(Sorry about this being very late and a small chapter. I just moved and the internet is terrible so it makes it hard to save/publish chapters. Also since I've kinda had a writers block and debating if i should continue/rewrite this book. Thanks anyway. Remember to vote)
3rd person

"Ollie?" The bathroom door opened.

A shocked Jimin opened the door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He immediately ran in and pulled the needle out of Ollie's leg like a insane  person. That made Ollie yell and wake up Yoongi.

When yoongi finally arrived at the "scene". He was way beyond confused. Jimin had tears down his face with a bloody needle in hand. Ollie was sitting on the toilet in a shirt and gray boxers with his pajama pants on the ground crying his eyes out, blood leaking from his thigh. On the floor there were needles and small boxes with bottles in them. Yoongi had no idea what to do but he eventually woke up enough to realize what was going on.

He immediately ran towards Ollie and grabbed the emergency from underneath the sink. Even with no medical experience he could still stop his thigh from bleeding. He slapped a band aid on it. Literally slapped it on...

When everyone stopped yelling and panicking they all decided to sit on the bed awkwardly.

"So, your taking Drugs?"

"Yoongi...how can you be so blunt?" Jimin said staring at him.  Then thinking for a moment. "Um. Ollie? Care to explain?"

Meanwhile Ollie's mind was going crazy. Was he to tell they truth? Jin already knew so.. But he is too afraid to be judged..

"I .. umm.. Its... medicine!" He said leaving the 2 older ones with confused faces. "I have a..."

'C'mon think!'

"I have a heart condition, yep!" He took a deep breath and started talking really really fast.  "A heart condition.. Im trying to hide because I know Big Hit will kick me out right away because I could die. So I thought maybe I could get away with not telling you guys either to make it safe, am i talking too much, I think so. I'll just shut up now thanks." He said while looking them straight in the eyes with a feint blush.

"So, although I only understood around 47% of that, I think I got it." Jimin said. "Okay, you have a heart problem but your hiding it out of fear of being removed from the group. Im right, right?!"

Ollie nodded.

"Well congrats, you for once actually said something smart Jimin. Now if you excuse me, its only like 7 in the morning so.. Imma sleep more"

"Wait. You wont tell anyone right?" Yoongi said a "sure, sure" while trying to push Ollie off the bed and  Jimin agreed.

"Wait then we should problem clean it up then" Jimin said standing up.

"Wait! Its mine! I'll do it!"

"Wow, you actually want to clean?! Okay then! Good night" Jimin said grabbing his blankets and laying on the bed.

Ollie had to do it by himself. Luckily earlier when they saw him, they didn't see it was labeled Testosterone. Or he would of had to of said something.

So he walked to into the once clean bathroom, which was now filled will bloody tissues and syringes.

"What a mess"

~~~

( Sorry Again,  Please remember to vote. It lets me know that people actually like this and it motivates me to make more chapters thanks)