24

Warning: Mention of sexual activities

Ollie POV

Recently everyone has kind of been wandering around me. Like almost every second of the day, someone's around me. Whether its Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook or Hobi..

It kinda makes me a little self conscious and luckily I always manage to slip away from them. I think it started after they pretty much all had a talk in Namjoon's studio. Well Taehyung, Jungkook were not allowed it, but Jimin went in but was kicked out after a few minutes. Obviously I kept thinking about what was happening...

Could they be planning a surprise? I mean my Birthday is in almost 2 months, but a it's a bit too early to plan things. But if that's what actually what happened, I understand why they didn't include Jungkook or Taehyung.  They always spill the beans. And dont the other members that were in there have birthdays before me? I have no idea what went on...

Either way I cant say much, but I know something is going on. And I'm gonna have to be a detective if I wanna figure it out! But that's too much work, so I'll just go ask them.

"Hey hobi?"

"Yep?" He said turning around on the couch.

"What did you guys talk about yesterday?"

"Oh, about that" I sat next to him.

"C'mon tell me"

"Well I'll be honest. I have no idea"

"What?"

"Well like they were talking about theories about you and I wasnt really  believing it, but when Yoongi said something. I remembered a found a bra under your bed and then we changed the theory to you having a masturbating problem but then we went back to thinking you were a girl because we didnt have any proof of a masturbation problem. But then we realized you dont have boobs and probably do have a masturbation problem but we haven't caught you doing it yet. But like then Yoongi kept insisting and Namjoon said no. And then we worked really hard but by hard I mean we just said no. And then we all agreed you were indeed a boy but who may or may not like bras but there was also a thought that you like to wear them or cross dress. But that wasnt really mentioned until this morning when Jimin woke up in a pink frilly tutu. You know cause he was drunk, anyway that's why everyone's been watching you but we all already agreed your a boy so I dont really know." Hobi said ridiculously fast.

"Wat?" I literally heard nothing but like random words. But I kinda got the main point. "So I apparently have a masturbating problem and I like to cross dress?" I titled my head.

"Basically, but we aren't so sure about the cross dressing."

"I am so confused"

"We all are. But seriously do you have a masturbating problem?" A noise of choking from behind me was heard. I looked and it was Jungkook. Choking on reheated rice. "How long have you been here?"

"When you said the tutu part, that's when"

"Okay then, Ollie?"

"What?"

"Do you mastbate often?" Jungkook choked once again. "Would you like to join the conversation?"

"No, not really" He grabbed his bowl and walked down the hall.

"Anyway, Masturbation. Do you do it alot?"

"No~" I blushed. "Are you crazy? I haven't even thought about that!" I yelled playfully but I was actually very embarrassed. Like who bluntly says that.. multiple times?

"Then what's the story about the bra?"

"What?"

"The bra under you bed" He went through my stuff? But in all seriousness I had to think fast, cause that bra was actually something I had just in case I had to swim. Like the shirt kinda just sticks to your boobs and makes them look huge and well a sport bra makes them kinda no existant.

(So um. Like my brother came in as I was writing this. And I immediately hid my phone but they he demanded I give it to him. He was probably thinking I was watching porn or something. Anyway he read part of the bra part and asked why. And I just told him a complete lie and he believed it. For having an IQ of 149 he is stupid)

"Uh.. its GG's"

"Why do you have her bra?"

"She left it?"

"You dont sound so sure"

"I DON'T KNOW" I yelled and bolted out of there. Probably not the best idea but I couldn't take the embarrassment. I definitely wont be asking that question again.

____

(Sorry it's a short chapter)