25

Warning: Mention of Sexual Activities

Hobi POV

"OKAY GUYS I HAVE NEWS!!" Namjoon and Yoongi looked towards me, who just intruded on their music making. Yes I think and talk in 3rd person. Get on my level!!!

"Yes Hoseok?" Namjoon said adjusting his glasses like a bad_ss.

"Well-"

"Hold It! If its about you be obsessed with Mylittlepoines, I dont wanna hear it" Yoongi told me.

"No~~~ Its not as good as that but it's good" I said showing my scheming face and rubbing my hands together to seem more awesome.

"What is it? We are busy" Yoongi said.

"Okay listen close" I pulled up a rolling chair and rolled closer to them. "So.. Ollie..You know right?"

"My god. Get on with it"

"So harsh. What's wrong with you Yoongi? Anyway Ollie doesn't have a masturbating problem!!!"

"Okay.. Wait did you ask him?"

"He brought it up"

"Hold on. Did you tell him about our conversation?" Namjoon asked.

"Well maybe but he still didn't give me an answer for the bra! He said it was GG's but I dont know anymore."

"Can we just rest a little? Like had this damn conversation like forever ago! Like literally after we finally got back to Korea!" Yoongi complained.

"Yoongi!! You were the one who brought it up! Stop complaining!"

"Wait so Ollie is a boy? Like he proved it?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh is mister 100% right questioning himself?!?"

"Well no, I still believe he's a boy. There are just so many key components that help prove the fact that he's actually a boy. Like when we flew back to Korea, in airports someone would have noticed, I mean they do full body scans."

"Yeah but there's always ways to get past those things"

"My God Yoongi! Can't you just make up your mind? And what side are you on? You're acting like you don't care but at some point you cut into the conversation and try to prove what you said was true."

"Hey? What can I say? I got to keep my priorities straight."

"So sleeping and not caring is a priority?" I responded.

"Yep I'd like to think it is, I mean I already do."

"Well I'm done with this conversation, I'm just going to go. You guys have fun in here." Namjoon stood up and walked out the door.

"I'ma follow him out too, see ya" Yoongi stood up and just walked out. Well I guess it's my turn try to figure out the truth I will become a Detective. I will find out if Ollie's a boy  or not! Although I know hes a boy.

The first step in becoming a detective is always the hardest. I must find my facts and prove them. Although that sentence doesn't make much sense, I know what I'm talking about.

And being the extra person that I am i had to be cool while doing it. So I stole a pair of sunglasses from Yoongi and a mysterious hoodie AKA, just a regular black one I found in Namjoon's closet  but it doesn't really matter because it's awesome.

On my way down the hallway, I made sure to do some awesome ninja rolls and look down every single doorway. And when I found my target, I was a hundred percent sure that I could stalk him without being caught. The stalking didn't work out that well... because he immediately saw me after I tried to hide behind a lamp.

"What are you doing?" He clearly asked me, but being the Detective I am.. I couldn't answer so I stayed quiet. " I can see you, you can't just pretend you're not there"

"No you can't"

"I can"

"No I'm pretty sure you can't"

"Yeah I can"

"No you can't"

"Oh my God Hobi, are you serious right now?" I remained quiet and slowly crouch waddled my way towards the couch. He could obviously see me, but I knew I was invincible because I was in my mysterious hoodie (or namjoon's). "I don't care!" He threw his hands up into the air sarcastically and walked away. Taking this as my chance I secretly walked and followed him.

"What do you want?" I quickly hid behind a random book on the floor in the hallway. "Seriously, I can see you Hobi"

"No you can't"

"I can"

"No"

"Really I can"

"No you really cant"

"Are we seriously doing this?" Then from behind Ollie Namjoon emerged.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"You can't see me"

"I can"

"No you cant"

"We can both see you"

"Fine! You can!" I yelled stubbornly and stood up and stormed off. I guess I have to play Detective later, they aren't being very good playmates. I guess I'll just give up, we all know Ollie's a boy. ;/

_____

Yoongi POV

"Ollie's a girl!?!" Jin immediately hit me in the mouth. Then the door slammed  open.

"Ehhhhh!?!?!?!" Jimin screamed. Jin then quickly switched from hitting me to slamming the door shut.

"What did you hear?!" Jin yelled at him.

"Probably more than what I was suspose to hear.." Jimin sat down next to me.

"So is Ollie really a girl?"

"Shhhhhh!!!! You're too loud" I honestly said that at a normal volume. But that gave us our answer. 

"Wait? Seriously?!?" Jimin and I said in sync.

"Yeah" He whispered.

"I have so many questions..."

"Me too" Jimin commented.

"I think we all do" Jin said.

"Wait.. do you not know anything?:

"Well I know he's a girl but a boy at the same time.."

"Trans? Right"

"Yeah, I think that's what he told me"

"How long have you known?"

"A while... Since the incident probably. To be honest if the doctor didnt tell me then I wouldn't of believed him"

"Guys.. I've actually known for a while too" Jimin said looking down.

"Wait what?" Jin and I looked at him.

"I'm a great actor right?!?"

____